Jobformore.com Jobupdates - OTHER CITIES QA Jobs

Jobformore

Jul 16, 2021, 11:04:47 AM7/16/21
to Jobformore
**********
For Fresher Jobs: Bangalore | Hyderabad | Chennai | Pune | Mumbai | NCR
For Exp Jobs: Click here
--------
For Mobile Users: If you are unable to open Email links in below Google Group Mails Follow below steps:
Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Google Chrome Browser.
Select Desktop Site and Prove ReCaptcha.
-------------

Exp Level :
Candidate with 8 -10 years of experience in Mobile APP Automation and implementation of Test
Automation frameworks
Key Responsibilities :
Ability to perform a SME role and help with requirements gathering and program planning of
Automation Frameworks
Good hands on experience with Test Automation, framework set up and design
Technical Experience :
Exposure to different Test Automation frameworks on various platforms like Android, iOS, Python, Java,
Selenium, Cucumber etc.
Good to have knowledge of C#
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Hiring Testing Engineers with good exp in Manual & Automation for one of our clients. Candidates who
can join immediately are preferred. Exp 3-5 yrs
Email your resumes to jo...@skillpad.co
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Manual Testing opportunity
in "Cognizant"
for 2+ year experience.
Location : All India
Interested candidate send me your Details.
contact me : Namra...@gmail.com
#fresher #hiring #lookingforjob #experience #jobsearch #careers #recruitment #interview
(we will share imp interview que. as well)
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Opening for
- Lead/Senior/QA Engineer - Automation + Manual
- Senior/Product Manager
- Technical Program Manager
Please reach out to vikas....@dotpe.in or ritika....@dotpe.in with your resume and role in
the subject line.
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Online Selenium Automation Training :-
____________

Start Date :- 5th July 2021
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA

☸ Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, API Testing, etc.

✳ Transposed 2000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑

✔Duration :- 3 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-
Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370

Trainer name :- Shammi Jha

For More Details check below link