Jobformore.com Jobupdates - NCR, Noida, Delhi, Gurgoan Jobs

Jobformore

Feb 23, 2021, 10:27:50 PM2/23/21
to Jobformore
Manual Tester
Experience - 0.6 to 3 years
Company- Edunext Technology Pvt ltd
Location- Noida Sec-63

Airtel hiring QA Engineers
Gurgaon
Arpit.M...@airtel.com esha...@airtel.com
===========

MediaTek Noida hiring "Camera Test Engineer"
Should have 4~7 years of strong experience in Test Automation Development.
https://careers.mediatek.com/eREC/JobSearch/JobDetail/MTI120210218001?langKey=en-US
===========

Hello Everyone,
We are hiring RPA UiPath developer for a leading company
Experience : 3 to 10 Years
Location: Pune/ Bangalore/ Delhi/ Ahmedabad/ Mumbai/Surat

Email your CV to car...@hazerprocon.com
===========

Hiring for RPA Lead(UI Path) _ Gurgaon_ Permanent Position.

Kindly refer in your network. Below are the details -

Exp - 7-12yrs

Well versed with architecting IT solutions using any of the leading base platforms like .Net/Java/Python etc. will be an additional advantage
HANDS-ON experience in Business Process Automation with proven record of successfully delivering projects involving Data extraction tool in the market and Robotic Process Automation using any of the leading platforms like UiPath, WorkFusion.

Email - sh...@praxists.co.in
============

Think Future Technologies We are Hiring!
Share references at taluja....@tftus.com
1. QA Manual(Afternoon/ NightShift)- 3-6 Year
2.QA Manual (Fresher)- 0-1 Year
3.SDET (Python/Java/Javascript)- 3-6 Year
=============

"Looking for very Immediate joiners!!!"

We have an urgent opening for the role of Manual Testing.

Service based organization (US Based Organization)

Experience: 4-7 years
Location- Gurgaon
Mca/btech can apply
Permanent position
Must be for Insurance domain

Skills:
Testing concepts
Test Cases
Defect management
Problem solving
selenium good to have
SQL testing
Good Communication skills

If anyone is interested or any references dm or share your profile at this mail - ranjan...@300plusconsultant.com
==============

We have urgent requirement for QA Tester (Manual)

Experience: - 2yrs – 6yrs
Location: - Gurgaon (Sec- 48)
Notice period:- Immediate – 30 days
Skills Required: - Database or DB Testing, white box, black box, grey box testing, API Testing
Interview Mode: - Virtual

Note: - WFH till Pandemic situation improves.

Interested candidates can contact us +91- 8859250920 or mail us h...@praxists.co.in
============

Hiring # Location: Gurgaon

Greetings from DevLabs Alliance !!!

We are hiring for QA Automation Testers with the following

Job Title: QA Automation
Experience: 2 – 7 yrs
Skillset: Selenium Web Driver, Framework Design, CoreJava, TestNG, Maven & Jenkins, GIT, Agile Methodologies
Duration of contract: At least 6 months (compulsory conversion)
Location: Gurgaon
Notice Period: 30 days

Interested candidates, please share updated cv to hirin...@gmail.com with your Skill Set | Experience | Notice Period in the subject of the email.
=============

QA( Manual + API testing) Opening #Company: R System# Location: Noida

Experience: 4-7 Years

Vacancies : 4

Skill set:
API Testing, Manual Testing, Postman, Test Cases, SQL

If interested please share your updated CV along with below details at mansi.s...@rsystems.com

Total Exp :
Current CTC :
Notice period :
(if serving, kindly mention LWD) :
Expected CTC :
Offer in hand :
Current location :
Ready to relocate Noida :
Availability for interview over Web :
=============

Job | Automation Test Engineer
Test Automation Lead: 6+ Years of experience in Test Automation.
Location - #Bangalore/#Noida
#Email: Bhoomik...@varite.com
 Framework utilization and customization in Java based automation using Cucumber-Jvm, Junit , Maven and Jenkins. Must Have
 Framework utilization and customization in automation using QTP/UFT. Must Have
 Senior level in Windows automation using UFT and expert level database skills (Able to write COMPLEX SQL queries) Must Have
 Senior level in test automation around Browser automation using Selenium WebDriver. Good to Have

This is for contract position , duration is 9-12+ months, Please revert back only if you are interested for contract
=============

CitiusTech is hiring RPA Developer with strong experience in UI Path / Automation Anywhere tool.

Experience Range- 3 to 6 years
Location- Mumbai/Bengaluru/Pune/Hyderabad/Noida and Chennai

Interested candidates pls share profiles on swati...@citiustech.com
============

NeoSOFT Technologies (A CMMi Level 5 Organization) is seeking Tech Experts!!!

The company is looking for developers of JAVA, Swift, React js, React Native, Angular, Ionic.
The company is also looking for Manual and Automation testers.

Location- Mumbai/Pune/Ahmedabad/Bangalore/Noida
Exp:- Any
Email ID:- vivek....@neosoftmail.com
============

Looking for QA Manual Testers for both #Web & #Mobile App.
Location : Noida
Exp : 3-5 Years
Immediate joiners or who can join within 15-20 days.
Please share your details at he...@itcombine.com
============

We at TO THE NEW are looking to hire Quality Engineer.
Job location: Noida
Experience required: 5-7 years
We are looking for passionate engineers for our Quality Engineering practice. This involves both automation using tools like #seleniumtesting , #Protractor and Manual testing using Agile methodology. The candidate must be comfortable in coding with Java.
Interested candidates can email their updated resume at manya....@tothenew.com
=============

We have an urgent opening with Big4 for IAM Testing profile.
Experience :- 5-9 Years
Location :- Noida/Gurgaon
Key responsibilities :-
Experience in understanding client’s business environment and proposing fit for purpose IAM solution.
Very good understanding of information security concepts with in-depth knowledge of IAM solutions and latest trends.
Experience of one or more enterprise-grade Identity Management solutions from vendors in the marketplace such as Oracle Identity Manager, Novell Identity Manager, IBM Tivoli Identity Manager, Sun ONE, CA site minder, Sail point, Saviynt, CyberArk, Centrify etc.
Should have experience in implementing at least one complete IAM SDLC engagements projects, including requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and application support.
Experience working on both out-of-the-box adapters/interfaces and custom adapters /interfaces for IAM enterprise solutions.
Should have experience in carrying out application integration with the IAM solution ·
High level networking knowledge is preferred
Desirable to have certifications in security domain, such as CISSP and CISA or any IAM product specific certifications

Interested candidates can drop their updated resume on ad...@acsconsultant.in
=============

1. QA - Manual (2+ years experience in manual testing)

#immediatejoiners preferred

It would be really nice if anybody can help us out with the #references & spread this post to reach maximum #jobseekers.
Interested candidates share your cv at h...@codestoresolutions.com or san...@codestoresolutions.com
============

#WeAreHiring Software Testers- Automation at Opalina Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Location : #Noida
Experience- 3 - 5 years

Requirement:
- Exp. in Automation Testing and its tools like Page Object Model, Data-Driven, Hybrid with Selenium web driver, TestNG/JUnit, Maven/Gradle, GitHub, BDD, Jenkins, Cucumber
- Should have exp. in Appium tools.
- Exp. in Web and Mobile Applications.

Interested candidates can share their resume at car...@opalina.in
===========

Online Selenium Automation Training :-

Start Date :- 5th April 2021
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA

☸ Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, API Testing, etc.

✳ Transposed 2000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑

✔Duration :- 3 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-
Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370

Trainer name :- Shammi Jha

For More Details check below link