Jobformore.com Jobupdates - OUTSIDE INDIA QA Jobs

Jobformore

Oct 22, 2021, 12:57:20 AM10/22/21
to Jobformore
**********
For Fresher Jobs: Bangalore | Hyderabad | Chennai | Pune | Mumbai | NCR
For Exp Jobs: Click here
----------------------------
For Mobile Users: If you are unable to open Email links in below Google Group Mails Follow below steps:
Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Google Chrome Browser.
Select Desktop Site and Prove ReCaptcha.
-------------------

I am currently looking for Software Test Engineer , should have experience in UAT and Telecom Domain
experience is must. Candidates from India can also apply.
Work Location- Dubai
Exp- 4- 7 yrs
Notice Period- Max 1 month
Manual Testing
Knowledge in Automation Testing ( QTP or Selenium)
UAT
Telecom Domain experience is must
Interested candidates please share your resume to jayal...@etek.solutions
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

QA Idea :-
World's Fastest Growing and Popular QA / Testing Platform.
Please Join Our Telegram Group and Get Daily Jobs Alerts Across All Locations, Technical Guidance, Interview Preparation, Resume Writing Assistance, Profile Decoration etc in terms of QA Only.