Jobformore.com Jobupdates - Hyderabad Jobs

Jobformore

Dec 23, 2020, 1:02:38 PM12/23/20
to Jobformore
Jobs by Shammi jha & Team
****************************

Position: MOBILE TEST ENGINEER (Appium)
Experience: 6 – 13 Years
Location: Hyderabad
Requirement:
Manual Testing Experience on #Android or #iOS Applications
Hands on #AutomationTesting Experience on Android or iOS Applications
Hands on experience working on C# ( #CSharp) for #iOS test or #Java for Android Test
Hands on experience using #Appium
Familiar with #SQL Basic and #AutomationFramework Development
#Selenium experience is good to have

=========

#hiringtalent for Test Yantra
Experience: 3 yrs-8 yrs
Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
Position: Sr. SDET Engineer & SR. Automation Test Engineer
Skills must REQUIRED:- #AzureDevops/ #TFS, #MSdynamics365, #Agilemethodology, #CRM #integration/ #Interfacetesting
share profiles at Chet...@testyantra.com

=========

=========

we are hiring Mobile Automation testing experts with Selenium java and Appium for Hyderabad.
Job mode - Permanent
Exp level - 4+ years

If you are interested or have any references please share updated profile to Ravi.t...@cigniti.com

==========

Looking for #automationtesting profile #QA #QualityAnalyst

Location - Hyderabad, Greater Noida, Gurgoan,
Experience - 4+ years of experience
Must have - 3+ years of experience into Java with Selenium, API testing , and any one database
Please do not share resume if you are into Manual testing

Candidate must be available for interview on this Saturday - 26-12-2020.

Intersted candidate share resume at amey....@quesscorp.com

=========

Looking for #automationtesting profile #QA #QualityAnalyst

Location - Hyderabad, Greater Noida, Gurgoan,
Experience - 4+ years of experience
Must have - 3+ years of experience into Java with Selenium, API testing , and any one database
Please do not share resume if you are into Manual testing
Candidate must be available for interview on this Saturday - 26-12-2020.
Intersted candidate share resume at amey....@quesscorp.com

==========

Immediate Job Opening for Automation Testing engineer with Selenium,C# and Postman exp.
Exp with Azure is good to have.
Total Experience : 3 -5 Years
Location : Hyderabad

Interested Candidates share your resume to laks...@technogeninc.com

=========

We are Hiring!! Experience Rang 2 to 6 Years SDET- Bangalore/Hyderabad.

Hands-on Experience

1) Core Java -
a) Data structures such as Arrays, Collections, Enumerations, Dictionary objects, etc.,
b) Design patterns such as POM (Page Object Model)
c) Reading and writing to different file formats such as Excel, JSON, property files
d) debugging skills
e) good knowledge of coding guidelines and best practices
2) Selenium - Experience in the creation of library functions and the creation of an automation
framework from scratch.
a) usage of locators (namely id, name, className, tagName, link text, partial link text, CSS
selector and XPath) & advance techniques to write xpath
b) page synchronization methodologies
3) TESTNG -
a) Create test execution batches
b) Configure desired capabilities to target execution on a given browser
c) Configure for parallel test execution
4) usage of Extent / Allure reports
5) API Testing - REST Assured, POJOs, Jackson
6) Behavior Driven Testing - Cucumber Framework
7) CI / CD - Jenkins
8) Usage of version Control Tools - GIT Hub / Bit Bucket
a) Knowledge of Check in Check out
b) Branching & Merging of code
c) Solving dependencies

==========

Skill: Automation with Selenium C#
Experience:3+Years

Location : Hyderabad

Drop your CV's to surya.vel...@foraysoft.com

==========

We have an opportunity for QA in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
Experience:3+years
Notice period:10 to15Days

Job Description:
· Experience in Manual and Automation testing
· Min of 2+ hands-on exp with Automation (Appium)
· Exp in either Selenium and Appium based automation frameworks
· Testing exp in Web / Mobile domain
· Proficient in one of the programming languages – Python
· Should have good experience with Mobile app automation. Android or iOS is fine.
· Should be good in Manual testing fundamentals. Give the candidate a use-case and ask them to identify the scenarios.

If Anyone interested please share your updated resume with bharg...@Aguilaitconsulting.com
===========

Hiring RPA Architects @ TechTammina LLC

Job Description:
· RPA Architect with 6+ years of experience in AA
· Having complete coding hands on experience with anyone of the tools
· Having certifications in AA, UiPath or Blue Prism
· Should be able to run RPA COE with a very effective plan in continues reporting to the higher management.
· Should be able understand the client business and propose best automation solutions.
· Should be able to drive the team to get the deliverable done.

Overall Experience: 10+years
Relevant Experience: 6+years in AA
Education: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Location: Visakhapatnam/Hyderabad

Interested! Drop your CV at viswaj...@tammina.com

=========

We have an urgent requirement for Senior QA Associate with #FunctionalTesting, #API Testing #Automation Testing: Selenium/UFT,#Agile Scrum, JIRA, Confluence,#SQL,#VisualStudioCode,#GIT & GitHub.We are looking for candidates with 5 to 8 years of experience for #Hyderabad location.Immediate joiners can send resume to vnar...@eminent8.com
#Eminentsoftwareservices

==========

We have an urgent requirement for Jr QA Associate with #Functional Testing, #API Testing,#Automation Testing: Selenium/UFT,#AgileScrum,JIRA,Confluence,#SQL,#VisualStudioCode,#GIT & GitHub.
We are looking for candidates with 3 to 5 Years of experience for #Hyderabad location.
Immediate joiners can send resume to vnar...@eminent8.com #Eminentsoftwareservices

==========

Urgent requirement for Automation testing for one of our client with hands-on Java selenium for more than 4yrs.

Location - Hyderabad
Experience - 6 to 8 Years
Kindly revert with your updated profile at requiremen...@gmail.com

==========

we have a immediate Requirement for Automation Test Engineer(SDET-API) located at Bangalore/Hyderabad, it is a permanent role,
Please have a look and share your updated CV to pras...@aguilaitconsulting.com for further discussion.

Job Description:

• Should be strong in backend testing (API)
• Should have good experience in Rest Assured Framework for API Automation
• Good debugging skills to check logs and find out the cause of system/code failures
• Should be Strong in Python
• Should be an individual and a good team player

===========

I am looking for QA Tester in Hyderabad . Please go through the below requirement. If you're interested please revert me back with your updated resume to Vi...@corevance.com or please feel to reach me at 9160129953

Role: QA Tester
Location: Hyderabad
Duration: Long Term Contract

Job Description:
· Experience in testing with Selenium and Java
· Should have good experience on Page Object Model
· Experience with Data Driven and selenium and Mobile testing experience is added as advantage.

==========

Immediate opening for Automation testing role for one of my client

Experience: 5+ Years
Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore & Pune

Interested candidates share updated profile to pma...@primusglobal.com

=========

Cyient Limited is hiring Senior Software Tester Work Experience
6 - 10 yrsLevel

=========

Experience: 3 yrs-8 yrs
Location: Bangalore or Hyderabad
Position: Sr. SDET Engineer & SR. Automation Test Engineer
Skills must REQUIRED:- #AzureDevops/ #TFS, #MSdynamics365, #Agilemethodology, #CRM #integration/ #Interfacetesting
share profiles at Chet...@testyantra.com

=========

****************************
Upgrade your Skills during this Lockdown :-

Online Selenium Automation Training:-
____________

Start Date :- 4 January 2021.
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA.

☸ Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, etc.

✳ Transposed 1000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑

✔Duration :- 2 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-

Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370