Jobformore.com Jobupdates - Hyderabad Jobs

Jobformore

Dec 21, 2020, 3:03:00 PM12/21/20
to Jobformore

Greetings from Frenzoft!

Work location : Bangalore / Hyderabad

Looking for Mainframe Tester (Manual)

Experience : 2 - 4 years

JOB DESCRIPTION :

Tech Skill: Mainframe, Cobol with Manual Testing (COBOL DB2 program coding.)

Mainframe QA Cobol + WCP

Interested candidates please share your updated resume to jen...@frenzoft.com

along with Current CTC, Expected CTC, and Notice Period.
===========
We are hiring Functional Tester
Exp : 3-8 Years
Location : Hyderabad/Bangalore
Notice period : 15 days

Must have a basic coding experience with Java and exposure to testing, identity management solutions and web applications
Must have hands on experience in the Selenium tool
Good to have knowledge on manual testing
Good to have knowledge in Cucumber/gherkins
Hands on experience on in Functional, Regression and system integration testing
Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
Executing test scripts and reviewing results
Reporting and documenting technical issues
Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
Experience in creating and executing test cases (manual or automated) followed by test result analysis
Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Excellent communication skills

Interested candidates please share profiles to v.na...@agreeya.com

===========
Job description:
Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience – 5- 10 Yrs
https://lntinfotech.ripplehire.com/ripplehire/candidate?token=D1EDNdvYcuWgRurPXP77&lang=en#detail

=========
We have multiple openings for below skills for #Hyderabad#Bangalore#Pune location. please share resumes to spat...@primusglobal.com

6. Automation Testing #Selenium (4-6 yrs)

===========

We have openings for MNCs. Regarding #microservice testing position only . 5-10 yrs., Hyderabad
Skillset :
selenium (protractor/cucumber/ robot framework)
Contract testing with PACT or postman
Microservices testing using SOAP UI or Chaos or Monkey or superset
Developing Automation scripts to test Microservices

#looking for who can joined on before 28th Dec, 2020.

Interested candidates reach out me on Swe...@champsts.com

===========
We have RPA developer role with 2 years of experience with hands on experience on UI path for our captive centre @ Hyderabad. Interested candiates can drop resume to srah...@agility.com

==========
We are hiring WEB SPHERE QA Position with Automation testing,maual tesing, API Testing, selenium,java,websphere,jira/ALM EXPERIENCE candidates can drop an email with updated CV to vlax...@eminent8.com Job location- Hyderabad.

==========
Immediate Opening for Automation Tester.

Primarily look for Selenium with scripting and cucumber/BDD Must have: 1) Minimum 1.5 years of experience in automation. 2) Minimum 1.5 years of experience in automation using selenium 3) Minimum 2 year of experience in API testing and automation using Rest Assured or Groovy or any scripting language. 4) Experience in writing complex sql 5) Experience in Agile Methodology and writing test cases using test management tools (i.e. Jira/ALM) 6) Experience or knowledge in Cucumber and BDD framework Nice to have: 1) Experience or knowledge in Performance Testing 2) Experience in Test Strategy preparation 3) Experience in setting up or execution of automation scripts as part of CI/CD 4) Experience in mobile automation

Exp : 3 to 6 Years
Work Location :Bangalore,Hyderabad
Notice period : Immediate to 30 Days

#automationtesting #automationtester #selenium #cucumber #immediatejobs #immediateopening #blgrjobs #helpinghands #testing #tester #apitesting
Interested Jobseekers Reach me out
sangee...@bct-consulting.com

============
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 | 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱

Company Name: Konnexz
📍 Location: Hyderabad.

✓ Automation (Selenium) 1 + yrs
Send your profile to kis...@konnexz.com

============
India 🇮🇳multiple openings for below skills for Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Pune location.

Please share resumes to spat...@primusglobal.com

6. Automation Testing Selenium (4-6 yrs)

============
Location : #Hyderabad / #Secunderabad
DIGITALLOGICS HI-TECH SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
#Web #Application #Testing
#Contract to #Hire
#Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Email: shemit.dig...@gmail.com

===========
Hiring IT professionals
for Fortune 500 client located at Hyderabad ( Java / C++ / Perl / Devops / QA Automation / Spotfire / Cognos / C roles).

15 Positions at Hyderbad client’s office after Covid.

6. QA Automation – Selenium – 3+ Years Experience – 2 positions.

Please submit your resume at h...@brainsts.com for next level of discussion.

===========
Opening with one of our reputed client
Automation Test Engineer
Experience -3+ years
Location - Hyderabad
Notice Period - Max 15 Days is considered
Interested Applicant may reach us on pri...@ascentle.com

===========
Urgent requirements We have huge requirement for Testing with Functional, Manual & Automation with banking Payments only banking domain for one of my client for the below Positions
1. Junior Tester – Hyderabad
Exp : 1- 4 Years
2. Senior tester – Hyderabad
Exp : 6- 8 Years
3. 1.Junior Tester :chennai
Exp : 1- 4 Years
Interested can share your resumes to guptasa...@gmail.com mention in sub TESTING AND Location mention present CTC Expected CTC Pref location and notice period

==========
Job | Hiring strong Java, Selenium resources (Exp 5-10 Years)

Job: Hiring strong Java, Selenium with Mobile automation Appium (Exp 5-10 Years)
Job location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Permanent
Element Details:
Availability on Thursday (Yes/No) & Specify time :
Are you ready to relocate Hyderabad :
Full name as Govt. Proofs:
Contact Number
Alternative Contact Number
Email ID
Total Experience
Relevant Experience
Current CTC
Expected CTC
Current Company Name
Notice Period
Mode of Employment (Contract/Permanent)
If Contract, please provide payroll company:

Thanks and Regards,

Girish Kumar Kanchisamudram | Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition group | Cigniti Technologies Limited
E: girish.kan...@cigniti.com

===========
We are looking for- Microservices Testing
Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 5 to 10 Years

Job Description:-
1) Selenium (Protractor / Cucumber / Robot Framework)
2) Contract testing with PACT or Postman
3) Microservices Testing using SOAP UI or Chaos Monkey or Supertest
4) Developing Automation scripts to test Microservices

Notice Period:-Immediate to 15 days

Share your CV at car...@rarrtech.com

==========
 MassMutual India GCC (Hyderabad) is hiring for SDET and automation testing roles. Key skills are Selenium expertise, Ruby, Java, Watir, Automated API Testing.
Please check details here:
https://lnkd.in/e2FNhsr

==========
Hiring Automation Testers for MNC company based Hyderabad

Experience : 4 to 7 Yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Role : Technical Lead
Mode : Permanent
Notice Period : Immediate

JD.

Good Exposure to Testing Automation (Selenium)
• Strong understanding of different software development life cycles (waterfall, agile) and software quality assurance processes and automated tools.
• Writing and running of comprehensive test plans •
Strong consulting skills and ability to interact with the client and make recommendations.
• Bug regression and tracking to ensure all known issues have been addressed •
• Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Database knowledge is good to have "

Interested can share profiles to lavanya....@tagitconsulting.com

==========
Visionyle hiring for Big4 for RPA developers ( AA,BP,UIPath) for Hyderabad location | CTH(6 months - extensible) | Work From Home

****Multiple Openings****

**Only immediate joiners**

Exp- 3-5 years

Interested can share their current dated CV on kranti...@visionyle.com

==========
At Infosys Engineering Services we have immediate JobOpenings for Java Developers and Python Developers (4-9 years) at Hyderabad,Bangalore,Trivandrum locations. Please send in your profiles to rama...@gmail.com

2. Experience in Python + Selenium automation, Python + REST API automation
Experience in Python
Experience in Selenium
Experience in REST API automation
Experience in automation frameworks

==========
SS&C EZE is hiring for Software Engineer in Test role for Hyderabad location. If you have strong automation knowledge in API/UI and willing to learn new tools/technologies,
https://ezesoft.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/EzeSoftCareers/job/Hyderabad---Nanakramguda/Senior-Software-Engineer-in-Test---API-Automation--UI-Automation_R0003517

==========
We are hiring SDET for one of the fast growing Fintech Product Development organization at Hyderabad.

Note: Looking for Immediate to 30 Days joiners only.

Drop your CV to trinat...@madhees.com

Required Skills:
• 5-8 years of relevant experience
• Strong experience in Automation Testing using Selenium
• Strong with Python programming
• Good experience in developing Automation Frameworks using Selenium , Python
• Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts.
• Source control and build tools experience with GIT, Jenkins.

===========
Omega WhiteSpace Health (A #healthcareanalytics company) is urgently hiring for the below profiles:

4. Sr. #QA Automation(#Selenium) (10+ years) #positions: 2

Location: #Hyderabad;

Kindly share your resumes at car...@whitespacehealth.com

===========
We are looking for an Automation Lead with below expertise:
Primary: Java/Selenium, BDD, Jenkins
Secondary : C#/Ranorex
Exp : 5 to 7 yrs with very good communication skills.
Location : Hyderabad

Send resume to Brahmana...@cigniti.com

===========
We at Voxvalley currently hiring for QE Engineers(Automation Testing, Selenium, Mobile application testing, API'S Testing) with 2 to 3 yrs of exp. for our R&D Team based out of Hyderabad... If interested or any references can reach me on sure...@voxvalley.com

===========
We have an urgent requirement senior QA Associate with Functional Testing,API Testing,Automation Testing: Selenium/UFT,Agile Scrum, JIRA, Confluence,SQL,Visual Studio Code and GIT & GitHub.We are looking for candidates with 5 to 8 years of experience for# hyderabad location.Immediate joiners can send resume to ravi...@eminent8.com

=========
Hiring #Automation_Test_Engineer- Permanent #Hyderabad
#Selenium#Protractor,
#Maven#NPMJS,
#Cucumber#Jenkins
#JIRA#Confluence#TestRail#Zephyr
#javascript

If you are interested- please send us resume at car...@zentactsystems.com

=========
Require API Automation Tester with 4- 7 years of experience for Top 10 IT Company in Bangalore for Hyderabad and Bangalore location. Max Notice period expected is 30 days.
Skill Set Required...
· Strong QA Automation Testing Experience using
Selenium Web driver
· Excellent programming in languages like JAVA
· Experience in Rest Assured (API automation tool)
· Experience in automation framework creation and
maintenance
· Strong hands-on experience in UI automation

Interested and if your skill set match the requirement please share your updated resume in word format to mano...@atriaconsultingservices.com

===========
#Intelex Systems Private Limited is hiring QA/ Software Tester (Freshers)

Job Profile

We are looking for a QA tester to join our team and will be responsible for planning and implementing of tests that prove the functional and non-functional requirements of the system. No Work From Home Option.

Required Candidate profile-

Freshers with Test Engineer Skills & Knowledge. Manual-testing/ QA Intern trained on testing tools . 70% and above in SSC and HSC. Very Good Communication Skills. Ready to Give minimum 2 yrs commitment.
#sjobs
To apply send your updated resume to- jo...@intelexsystems.com

Tel/ Mobile
8886660661

Work Experience
0 - 1 Year/s
Job Location
Hyderabad
Qualification
B.E./B.Tech, MCA/PGDCA, B.Sc, BCA/BCS
Skill Set
Software Testing, Manual Testing, QA

===========
#jobseekers #iamquess #quessitstaffing
We have below open requirement.
Job Title: Automation Tester, Contract to Hire,
Location: Hyderabad/ Gurgram/Greater Noida,
Exp: 4 to 8 Years, Immediate/15 Days notice period,

If interested, Reply to: rajiredd...@quesscorp.com

Job Description:
4-8 years -Selenium with Java, API + Database.

==========
CGI has openings for the following positions. If interested, please send in your resumes to aryanee...@gmail.com:

1). Data Automation Test Lead
Experience: 6+
Notice Period: Less than 30 days
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore
Required Skillset : Data Automation experience using Python and SAS and QA lead Exp and complex SQL queries to create test scenarios.

2)RPA Analyst
Experience: 5+
Notice Period: 30-45 Days
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore

3) Automation Test Lead (Selenium+ RPA)
Experience: 5+
Notice Period: 30-45 Days
Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore

==========
We have an urgent requirement senior QA Associate with Functional Testing,API Testing,Automation Testing: Selenium/UFT,Agile Scrum, JIRA, Confluence,SQL,Visual Studio Code and GIT & GitHub.We are looking for candidates with 5 to 8 years of experience for# hyderabad location.Immediate joiners can send resume to bsh...@eminent8.com

=========
Looking for #QualityEngineers for #AutomationTesting.

Experience : 6+ Yrs
Location : Hyderabad

Skills :

- Experience with developer tools like #GIT#VisualStudio Code, #IntelliJ and #EclipseIDE
- Well versed with testing for #Salesforce#Java using #JUnit#Webdriver#Selenium#JavaScript, BDD Frameworks, #TestNG, Sauce Labs, NUI knowledge is highly desired.
- Experience in #UAT testing
- Experience in creating test plan, test cases and bug tracking
- Proficient in writing functional automation test (UI/API)
- Experience with #agile development methodology
- Good to have familiarity with #Jenkins or other #CI/CD pipeline tools.

Interested, Please send your updated resume to mou...@esktec.com

==========
 #MicroservicesTesting
5 to 10 Years
#Selenium (#Protractor / #cucumbers / #RobotFramework)
Contract testing with #PACT or #Postman
#MicroservicesTesting using #soapui or #ChaosMonkey or #Supertest
Developing Automation scripts to test Microservices
Interested candidates can share their resume to hr.sh...@gmail.com.

========
https://trianz-holdings.referralrecruit.com/referral/jobapply?jobId=121220003641&xid=30942370b8yuhL

=========
Hiring, Manual Tester for one of our esteemed client in Hyderabad Location.
Experience Required - 5 to 8 years

Notice Period - Immediate to 30 days

Interested candidates can apply through mi...@refixd.com.
And do refer with your friend circle, if anyone looking for .

==========
We have an immediate need for QA Engineer with the following specification for our Client and looking for immediate joiners
Job Location: Hyderabad Experience required: 5 + years
Job Description
· 5+ of relevant testing experience
· Interpreting and understanding the functional specs and critically challenging them. Asking questions to the functional design team, development or the QA colleagues in case of unclarities.
· Good experience with backend testing: testing of REST APIs via Postman/SoapUI (knowledge of the REST and Soap architecture)
· Experience with automating backend test cases via SoapUI or C#
· Good experience with T-SQL/Microsoft SQL Server
· A plus:
Experience with Telco concepts
Experience with front-end portal/website testing (manual/automated - multiple browsers)
Experience with automating front-end (Selenium framework, C#) test cases
If you fit the above criteria, send your latest resume along with following information duly filled to us immed at appleinf...@yahoo.com
Total Experience:
Relevant Experience:
Current Job location:
Notice Period:
Reason for change:
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Can join earliest by:

==========
We have an urgent requirement for Jr QA Associate with #Functional Testing,.#API Testing,#Automation Testing: Selenium/UFT,#AgileScrum,JIRA,Confluence,#SQL,#VisualStudioCode,#GIT &. GitHub.We are looking for candidates with 3 to 5 Years of experience for #Hyderabad location.

Immediate joiners can send resume to vnar...@eminent8.com #Eminentsoftwareservices

===========
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 | 𝗤𝗔 | 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱

Company Name: Kuriosity-labs
📍 Location: Hyderabad

✓ Manual + Automation +Security(Advantage)
✓ Experience :3-5 yrs

Send your profile to h...@kuriosity-labs.com

==========
Greetings from Frenzoft!

Work location : Bangalore / Hyderabad

Looking for Mainframe Tester (Manual)

Experience : 2 - 4 years

JOB DESCRIPTION :

Tech Skill: Mainframe, Cobol with Manual Testing (COBOL DB2 program coding.)

Mainframe QA Cobol + WCP

Interested candidates please share your updated resume to jen...@frenzoft.com along with Current CTC, Expected CTC, and Notice Period.

=========
We are #hiring
https://www.naukri.com/job-listings-161220007123

Position: MOBILE TEST ENGINEER (Appium)
Experience: 6 – 13 Years
Location: Hyderabad
Requirement:
Manual Testing Experience on #Android or #iOS Applications
Hands on #AutomationTesting Experience on Android or iOS Applications
Hands on experience working on C# ( #CSharp) for #iOS test or #Java for Android Test
Hands on experience using #Appium
Familiar with #SQL Basic and #AutomationFramework Development
#Selenium experience is good to have

=========
We are hiring For QA Lead Position with Functional testing, API Testing, selenium,Agile scrum,jira/SqL/Data base testing,Git,Git hub,Jenkins,with 10-12 years EXPERIENCE. candidates can drop an email with updated CV to vlax...@eminent8.com Job location- Hyderabad

=========
Have an immediate requirements only who are in need of opportunity can apply others are requested to refer someone who is in need of job, thanks in advance.
We are #hiring for Top Product based Company !!!
Position :: Contract to hire
Joining Location :: Hyderabad
Requirements: Mobile Automation, Java Selenium or Protractor
Experience: 2.5 Years-5 Years
Contact me :: 8686174020/ 9032687872/

priyanka.g...@spsoftglobal.com / vikranth....@spsoftglobal.com

===========

Greetings from Walking Tree.

Immediate hiring for Manual Tester!!!

Required Skills
# need 5+ Years of experience into manual testing from scratch

Work Location-Hyderabad

Grab the opportunity and drop your updated resume to mounik...@walkingtree.tech

===========
Automation Selenium with C#_ Hyderabad_ 5+ Years

 for more details 9133951299 and sreek...@affluentgs.com
========
we are in search of RPA (Robotic Process Automation) professionals with strong experience in UI Path and C#. Interested candidates can share their profile to my email ID mentioned below. Kindly share with your contacts for greater visibility.
Exp : 6 to 13yrs
Location : Hyderabad
Email : arun.puth...@cigniti.com
Skill : RPA, UI Path, C#/.Net

===========
#PegaQA #TestEngineer #2to8years #Chennai #Hyderabad #Bangalore

#PegaTesting #PegaJobs #PegaQA

kris...@kaizentek.com

Person with more than 1 year of Pega QA experience
Manual tester, having automation would be a plus.
Ensures QA processes and standards are being followed and met
Ensures QA process defined for the program is followed when performing iteration testing activities
Ensures Acceptance Criteria pertaining to releases, iterations are met and ensures issues related are escalated and communicated
Develops iteration test plan to meet project quality objectives and conducts walk-through of test plan
Ensures the overall test strategy is being followed and commitments are being achieved
Communicates the test plan to the test teams and other associated teams (i.e. development team, project management)
Conducts reviews of QA artifacts and deliverables and sign-off (i.e. test scenarios, test cases, test results, test reports, etc)

=============
#Hiring For Capitive Bank
Job title:SDET(Software development and Testing)
Exp:8 - 11 yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad
Preferred Female Candidates
Job Description:

Java, BDD,Cucumber, Automation, SDET
They need a developers who have developed the automation testing framework

Interested Candidates Send your Updated cv to vi...@liveconnections.in

=========
Anyone or Anyone of your friends looking for TOSCA +Manual Testing Requirement then Please let me know if Incase of any leads !

Job Location: Hyderabad

P716...@ness.com

=========
Hi, We have few urgent positions:
permanent openings :
Manual tester => 80% manual testing and 20% automation testing.
Positions : 7 nos
Location : chennai /Bangalore.
Immediate Joinners or below 15 days notice period.

Interested candidates please share ur cvs to sha...@thulliyum.org

=========
Role1: Developer
Role 2: Senior Developer
Role 3: Lead

Notice period: Immediate to Maximum 30 days

Experience: 2 to 8+ years depending on the role applied for

Location: Pune/ Bengaluru/ Hyderabad

Skills required:
“Test Automation, Selenium, Java”

If interested, then please share your updated CV at recruitme...@gmail.com along with other details like your Total Experience, CCTC, ECTC, Notice Period and Current Location

==========
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 | 𝗥𝗣𝗔 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Company Name: Infotech Pvt Ltd
📍 Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Visakhapatnam/Kolhapur

✓ Hiring for Sr RPA Developer(UI/AA)
✓ Experience :4-7 years.
✓ Immediate Joining

Send your profile to ki...@jobbinginfo.com

==========
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 | 𝗦𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 | 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗱

Company Name: Konnexz
📍 Location: Hyderabad

✓ Hiring for Selenium Automatin Testers
✓ Experience :1+ years.
✓ Immediate Joining
Send your profile to kis...@konnexz.com

==========
 excellent Opportunity. Please find the below Job details, Please share me your interest with your updated resume and details.
Role: #Automation with #seleniumtesting
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Hyderabad
Mode: Fulltime
#Automation (C#, #Selenium #BDD #apitesting #DBTesting)
Please like, Comment and share this post for better reach.
you can reach me directly M: +91 9133951299
E:Sreek...@affluentgs.com
#Note#Reference also huge welcome (Who can join immediately or within 15 days Notice period)
#automationtester #seleniumautomation #API #BDD #C# #Selenium

==========
FAB opportunity with a product based company in Hyderabad for Mobile SDET role, which offers super compensation package ,excellent and super growth.
Exp : 5 to 8 Years
Please send your Cv's to sophia....@careernet.co.in

============
Position : Quality Engineering (QE) Architect
Company: GSPANN Technologies
Experience: 9+ Years
Location: Gurugram / Hyderabad
Technical Skills Requirements: Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Mobile-Native Apps (Swift & XCUITest), JavaScript, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC), Art Technology Group (ATG), Hybris, E-commerce

send your resume to below email for referral
sureshr...@gmail.com

=========
We are looking for SDET role having strong experience in Jmeter with api automation(Rest assured) who can join us within 15days.
Location: Bangalore
Interested candidates can share profiles to shiv...@qapitol.com

=========
Greetings from W3Global !!

We are hiring for QA Testing Engineer
Location: Hyderabad

Job Requirements:
• Should be able to understand the Requirement Specifications and identify the required Test Scenarios.
• Minimum 4+ years of work experience as a QA Engineer.
• Should be able to write the scripts in Selenium Web driver independently.
• Should be able to build the frameworks independently.
• Should have experience in Core Java.
• Should have Good experience in developing the scripts in Selenium RC and Web Driver
• Should have experience in Keyword Driven and Data Driven Frameworks
• Should have worked in JUnit/TestNG/Cucumber/Protractor Frameworks
• Should have knowledge on Open Source Performance Tools like JMeter/Load Runner etc.
• Should have knowledge in Database Testing.
• Good knowledge in Testing Concepts
• Should have Good knowledge on SDLC & STLC.
• Should have Good knowledge on Software Testing Principles.
• Experience in writing and execution of Test Cases and executing test scripts and preparing test summary reports.
• Should have good knowledge in performing GUI & Functional Testing.
• Knowledge over Quality processes
Staffing/Recruitment/HRMS/Talent Acquisition domain experience is a plus

=========
Sparity Soft Technologies Private Limited
Hyderabad,
Sparity is looking for freshers with Node.Js/Angular/React.Js/DotNet/QA Selenium trained graduates.
Sparity is looking for freshers with Node.Js/Angular/React.Js/DotNet/QA Selenium trained graduates.

If you have completed the training in the below mentioned any of the skills or if you have a reference, please share the resume at joshi.g@sparity.com
Angular
Node.Js
React.Js
Dotnet
Selenium Automation Testing
Key Skills and Responsibilities
Should have good written and verbal communication skills
Should be good analytical skills
End to End Software Development

===========
Skills: Selenium grid, webdriver
Exp: 1 to 2 years
Hyderabad.

Reach Me: sph.w...@gmail.com
7730943079

=============
Urgent requirements We have huge requirement for Testing with Functional, Manual & Automation with banking Payments only banking domain for one of my client for the below Positions
1. Junior Tester – Hyderabad
Exp : 1- 4 Years
2. Senior tester – Hyderabad
Exp : 6- 8 Years
3. 1.Junior Tester :chennai
Exp : 1- 4 Years
Interested can share your resumes to guptasa...@gmail.com mention in sub TESTING AND Location mention present CTC Expected CTC Pref location and notice period.

============
Omega WhiteSpace Health (A #healthcareanalytics company) is urgently hiring for the below profiles:

1. Sr UI Developer (Exp required: 10+ Yrs)

#positions: 4

4. Sr. #QA Automation Engineer #Selenium (10+ years)

#positions: 2
Location: #Hyderabad;

Kindly share your resumes at car...@whitespacehealth.com

==========
𝗝𝗼𝗯 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘁 | 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 | 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Company Name: Radar Technosoft (I) Pvt Ltd
📍 Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad

✓ Exp in either Selenium/ Appium / Espresso / xcuitest based automation frameworks
✓ Proficient in programming languages - Java
✓ Experience – 5 Yrs to 13Yrs

Send your profile to vis...@radartechnosoft.in

===========
Opening for QA Engineer

Connect Preeti Yadav

Exp : 2 to 4 years
Skills : Automation testing , Manual Testing , JAVA, Selenium.
Location : Hyderabad

Interested candidates share resume at preeti...@mnrsolutions.in and h...@mnrsolutions.in

=========
CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd!!

Currently we are hiring for Test Manager role. Below are the details for your reference .
Employment Mode: Permanent
Job Location : Hyderabad
Resource Location: Anywhere In India(Willing to relocate)

Job Description :
o Selenium Webdriver with Java/C#/Python/JS
o Protractor
o Appium
o Test complete
Good to have:
o Ranorex
o UFT

If you are interested, Please share your updated profile with below details;
Total Experience;
Current CTC:
Expected CTC:
Notice Period:

Regards,
Ekta
Email-eka...@careernet.co.in

==============
Designation – Sr. Quality Analyst
Skills – Java, Selenium and Appium
Exp - 5-8+Yrs
Notice Period – 15 Days
Locations - : Hyderabad/Bangalore (During COVID, any location is fine)
Interested candidates please share your profile at
nitin...@mobileprogrammingllc.com.

===========
Infosys is hiring for following roles

1)DevOps-Cloud Automation Consultant (SDET)
Exp: 9 - 11 years of experience
Education: B.E/B.Tech
Location: Hyderabad

2)DevOps-SDET
Exp:4-5 years of experience
Education: B.E/B.Tech
Location: Bangalore

3)Devops Automation testing
Exp:4-5 years of experience
Education: B.E/B.Tech
Location: Bangalore

4)Site Reliability Engineer
Exp:5-12 years of experience
Education: B.E/B.Tech
Location: Bangalore

** Please ensure you haven't applied to Infosys in last 6 months
Please drop your resume with your date of birth to sambitd...@gmail.com if interested.

===========
IBM
https://referrals.ibm.com/r/PallabDutta/jobs/346322BR

===========

****************************

Upgrade your Skills during this Lockdown :-

Online Selenium Automation Training:-
____________

Start Date :- 4 January 2021.
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA.

☸ Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, etc.

✳ Transposed 1000+ People into Automation across the World.
✳ Customized Notes on All Topics.
✳ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
✳ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

☑ First 4 sessions are free. ☑

✔Duration :- 2 Months
✔Monday to Thursday :- 2 Hours
✔Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM IST
✔Fees :- 6000/-
✔Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-

Shammi Jha :- +91-8305429370