Jobformore.com Jobupdates - OTHER CITIES QA Jobs

Jobformore

Aug 2, 2021, 11:37:09ā€ÆAM8/2/21
to Jobformore
**********
For Fresher Jobs:Ā BangaloreĀ |Ā HyderabadĀ |Ā ChennaiĀ |Ā PuneĀ |Ā MumbaiĀ |Ā NCRĀ
For Exp Jobs:Ā Click here
--------
For Mobile Users: If you are unable to open Email links in below Google Group Mails Follow below steps:
Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Google Chrome Browser.
Select Desktop Site and Prove ReCaptcha.
-------------

Wipro Digital is hiring for Appium & mobile native app testing profiles.
If interested, please share your profiles to serene.e...@wipro.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

We're hiring;
Test Automation Engineer for #rajkot #ahmedabad
What we are looking for:
> 3+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer with any open source tool/s (such as; Selenium,
Appium, JMeter, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
> Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing
test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
#jobseekers can share your #resume on car...@raoinformationtechnology.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Infosys is hiring 2-10 years experience in UFT/Selenium/Mainframe/ETL/Tosca Automation skills..across
locations .Share the profile to
#automationtesting #experience #java #hiring
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Manual Testing 2+ years exp
Preferred Location: IT Park Chandigarh only
Send resume to:
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Role: Quality Analyst
Work Location: Kolkata
Experience: 3-6 Years
Contact Person: James
Please find below job details for more information or if you would like to apply please share your CV
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

If looking for a job change as a #softwarequalityanalyst #manualtesting #automation #selenium and has
2.9+ experience in #manualtesting #projectmanager.
Prefered Location: #chandigarh #mohali
Available for WFO.
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

We are expanding our team and hiring QA professionals with 4-8 Years of work experience in manual
testing and automation testing.
Location: IT Park, Chandigarh
Shift- Day shift
CTC: Best in Industry
Interested candidates can reach out at mamta...@firminiq.com or mehak....@firminiq.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

I am #hiring for multiple #positions -
Manual #QA + API testing + DB testing (2-4 yrs)
Job Location: #Ahmedabad
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

QA Engineer (2-4 years experience):
- Manual tester with Knowledge of Selenium.
Note: These roles are for Chandigarh/Mohali location.
If any of the above role suits you, please send your resume/cv at anmol...@sage.com. Would be
happy to make an introduction.
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

šŸ”Looking for Manual Tester & Software Test Lead for Ahmedabad location.šŸ”
Interested candidates drop your resumes at shruti...@adavantmed.com šŸ”
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Apply for Automation Opportunity with Next Generation Automation Client
Number of Openings: 10
On Client Payroll directly.
Experience ā€“ 3-6 years
Location ā€“ Chandigarh / Hyderabad, India
Candidates willing to relocate either of city once work from office get started only apply.
Notice Period ā€“ 30 days
Offered Salary ā€“ 10 LPA
Expertise in Core JAVA, C# or Python and OOPS concepts.
Expertise in Automation using Selenium / UFT / Test Complete / Protractor etc.
Knowledge on Web Service Rest API testing.
Executing regression and automation suite.
Hands on Mobile Automation tools is an added advantage.
1st Round Interview: Next Generation Automation
2nd Round Interview: Client
OTHER CITIES QA JOBS BY QA IDEA
DATE: -02-AUG-2021
4 QA Idea | 8305429370
Interested QA Engineers fulfilling the mentioned requirement can send resume
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

I am #hiring for Senior test Automation Engineers for multiple position for Hella at
Derabassi/Chandigarh location. Candidates with 4+ years experience in Automation testing using C# or
Java, Selenium or Appium Test drivers can send your resume directly
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Weā€™re always looking to expand our team of talented professionals. If you know someone who would
make a good fit for the job and our company culture overall, please refer them our way.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates for below positions:
10) QA (Manual Testing) - 3-4 years.
If you have any references then please share details
Add Reference Name: Ashish Savaliya
Location: Ahmedabad
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Current Open positions at Musikaar
# Software QA Engineers (3- 5 Years of manual testing experience)
Job Location: Ahmedabad (As of now work from home)

For more email your profile at jo...@musikaar.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

#TechnoWise_India is looking for...
āž¤Automation Testers
āœ“Experience: 2+ Years
āœ“Must Need: Hands on experience in selenium web driver
āœ“Location: Ahmedabad
āœ“5 days working
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

looking for SQA with excellent communication, automation testing, manual testing and scrum / sprint
management skills.
location. ahmedabad
positions. 3
min experience. 3+ years
immediate joiner
email ur cv to chi...@innodel.com asap
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

*Looking for #ImmediateJoiners*
We are hiring at #Mobiquity for #Manual testers with minimum experience of 5 years in Mobile/Web
testing, API Testing.
Gujarat based candidates preferred.
Location: #Ahmedabad
Interested can share their profile at klal...@mobiquityinc.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Looking for a Manual QA
Location ā€“ Ahmedabad
Experience ā€“ 3-6 years
Key Responsibilities:
Ā· Create or assist in creating test plan
Ā· Generate test cases based on the requirements
Ā· Create test data required for testing
Ā· Meeting on-time, on-quality commitments for assigned program/project deliverables
Ā· Perform black box testing of new product and hand check vulnerability findings and UI
Ā· Report well documented defects in the Defect tracking tool
Ā· Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques
Required key skills:
Ā· Good to have hands on product testing experience on Linux, MacOS & Windows
Ā· Strong troubleshooting skills for new findings
Ā· Good to have RHCE OR RHCT certification
Ā· Experience working in desktop based application
Ā· Able to think out of the box scenarios
Ā· Familiar with Docker containers and vulnerability assessment
Ā· Strong experience in creating test plan and test specs with minimal supervision
Ā· Can-do attitude with ability to drive rather than waiting for instruction
Ā· Decent exposure to cloud/CI/CD based service experience
Ā· Other cybersecurity experience will be useful
Ā· Attention to details and sense of ownership
If interested, share your CV at :
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

*Looking for #ImmediateJoiners*
We are hiring #Manual testers with minimum experience of 3 years in Mobile/Web testing, API Testing.
Gujarat based candidates preferred.
Location: #Ahmedabad
Interested can share their profile at mdo...@simplihire.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Paratus Systems is hiring for an ā€œAutomation Testerā€
Experience: 5 to 8 Years
Location ā€“ Ahmedabad (Currently WFH due to COVID)
Skills: -
Selenium
Java
Interested, please apply on h...@paratussystems.com with the subject line ā€œAutomation Tester
(Ahmedabad)ā€
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Paratus Systems is hiring for ā€œSr. Automationā€
Experience: 4 to 7 Years
Location ā€“ Ahmedabad (Currently offering WFH)
Key Skills: - #Selenium and #Java
Interested, please apply on h...@paratussystems.com with the subject line ā€œSr. Automation
(Ahmedabad)ā€
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Paratus Systems is hiring for ā€œLead Automationā€
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Location ā€“ Ahmedabad (Currently offering WFH)
Key Skills: - #Selenium & #Java
Interested, please apply on h...@paratussystems.com with the subject line ā€œLead Automation
(Ahmedabad)ā€
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

SoHo Dragon is hiring for multiple positions.
QA Automation
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Share your CV at k...@sohodragon.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

We're hiring: Test Automation Engineer for #rajkot & #ahmedabad
What we are looking for:
šŸ” 3+ years of experience as a Test Automation Engineer with any open source tool/s (such as; Selenium,
Appium, JMeter, JUnit, TestNG, etc.)
šŸ” Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing
test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
#jobseekers can share your #resume on car...@raoinformationtechnology.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Hello Friends, urgent hiring for QA Manual Tester
#profile- #QA Manual
#experience ā€“ 0- 2 years Only IT- Domain (Android and Mobile App Development)
#location- Jaipur but should be immediate joiner
Skills -End to End testing
#noticeperiod ā€“ Immediate joiners only and work for an office
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Are you looking for opportunity in Manual Testing at Ahmedabad location?
So we are here to welcome you.
Please share updated CV on car...@commercepundit.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Urgent Opening:- Automation Tester (Selenium)
Job Location: Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Key Skills:
āˆšAnalyze the Business Requirements and closely work with the Business Team to get the clarifications
addressed
āˆšRun Defect Trailing and Review the Test Scenarios/ Test Cases
āˆšDesign, execute and maintain Selenium Web Driver (TestNg, JUnit) automated test cases for regression
test cases
āˆšSelect the Test Cases to be automated and perform functional testing of the front end using Selenium
(IDE and Web Driver) & create a Data Driven framework using JUnit
āˆšKnowledge of Ghost Inspector tools to automate or import selenium scripts will be an added
advantage.
Exp: Minimum Exp requires 3 Yrs
Immediate Joiner First Priority
Salary : Up to 80,000 PM(Depends On Candidate)
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Greeting from New Creation Technologies.
#Urgent Requirement
We are Hiring for QA Automation with 4-6yrs Experience for Ahmedabad
Location.
#Role : #QA Automation Lead
#Location : #Ahmedabad
#Experience :# 4-6yrs
#Notice Period : #0-30 days
#Position : #Permanent
#Job Description:
Skills
1. 4+ years of experience in QA automation
2. Experience in API Testing is a must
3. Automation tools like Selenium with Java
4. Should be knowledgeable in Java programming language
5. Experience in Performance Testing.
6. Experience in JMeter.
7. Good Communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Reshma-IT Recruiter,
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

We having opening for QA Engineer.
Experience - 2 to 3 years with Manual Testing.
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Job Description :-
ā€¢ Understand the business/customer requirements thoroughly and be a part of team meetings where
requirements are being conveyed to the team
ā€¢ Should have in depth understanding of software testing
ā€¢ Should be able to prepare scenarios and derive test cases.
ā€¢ Good analytical skills
ā€¢ Thoroughly test all products/modules assigned to self and report issues/bugs
ā€¢ Knowledge of SQL queries
ā€¢ Familiar with AGILE methodologies
ā€¢ Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
ā€¢ Basic knowledge of Automation testing is advantage
ā€¢ Basic Knowledge of testing tools like Jira
Intersted candidates can share there resume on an...@irockinnovation.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

cmsMinds is actively looking for MID Level QA with hands on with Manual and automatic testing(2+
Years)
Location : Ahmedabad
connect us on car...@cmsminds.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Exp- 6 years
#Skills-Java, selenium, Jenkins, maven, jira, agile, git,Cucumber,BDD, jmeter, postman, parasoft SOA,
security testing, testng,git, rest assured,python ,C#
Location preference #jaipur or Remote

To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Software Dev. Engineer in Test ( #Automation + #Manual)/ LEAD
Experience - 5+ Year
#immediatejoiner
Job Highlights
Experience using and managing defect tracking systems like JIRA,Azure
OTHER CITIES QA JOBS BY QA IDEA
DATE: -02-AUG-2021
11 QA Idea | 8305429370
Experience translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product
and user acceptance testing
Job Description
Work Location: #Jaipur, India { WFH currently}
#5daysworking
Job Requirements:
- Work with the application and technical architecture teams to plan one or more of the following:
component, performance, user acceptance, and technical architecture tests.
- Perform test plan development and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget.
- Perform data testing.
- Perform manual and automated testing across all test phases
- Follow the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice to ensure
adherence to all quality management plans and standards.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise within Quality Assurance.
- Maintain high team morale.
Interested candidates can share their #resume at Infote...@gmail.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Testing opening 2+ years.
API testing with postman, performance testing with jmeter and basic security testing using burpsuite,
Mobile testing Android and iOS
Location -Mumbai ,Pune, Jaipur
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

We're #hiring #QAEngineer (Manual Tester)
JPloft Solutions Pvt. Ltd- Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Req. experience- 1-3 years
Responsibilities and Duties:
-Good understanding of QA concepts and methodologies.
-Experience in the IT Industry with Web testing, Mobile application Testing(iOS and android)
-Should have Good knowledge of Defect Tracking.
Good to have:
-Automation Testing, Manual Testing, and UI Testing
-Website Testing (Like-Ecommerce, Social Media, Video calling)
- Mobile App Testing (Like-Food Delivery Apps, Taxi Apps, chatting apps)
-Should have very good written and verbal communication skills.
Hurry Up! Drop your resume at h...@Jploft.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Hiring alert for Software Test Engineer ( Very Urgent )
Job Location : Kolkata ,Currently working from home .Outstation Candidate do not apply , your resume
will be rejected automatically .
Exp : 0-3 years
Office Time : Mon -Fri
Vacancy : 5
Job Details : Looking to hire Manual Testers who can test both Web and Mobile apps .If you are a fresher
then you should have basic knowledge about Software Testing or done any certification course
.Candidates who have taken Software Testing courses are eligible for this role .
Candidates who can join within 15 days only apply .
Send your resume to h...@webskitters.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

***Opening for Associate Testing Profile***
##Technical Skills##
Good understanding of Manual Testing
Basic understanding of database testing
Strong Client Interaction skills
Good knowledge of Excel, Power point and Word
Strong Presentation skills
Strong documentation skills
Project Coordination/management skills
##Soft Skills##
Proficiency in English
Communication skills ā€“ should be able to read, interpret business documents. Excellent oral/written
communication
Team work/ Managing Self / Adaptability
Ability to work successfully in production driven environment
Adaptability
Ability to work on routine/standardized transactions
Ability to identify process improvement opportunities
Contribute actively to the success of initiatives at Organizational level
Ability to manage multiple tasks and to deliver accurate and detailed results within firm deadlines.
Ability to research and resolve problems.
Ability to handle escalation
##Education Requirements##
BCA, MCA, B.SC IT, M.SC IT, B. Tech (Computer Science), M. Tech (Computer Science)
##Location - Jaipur##
interested people can share their resume at agup...@metlife.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Biz4Group LLC is hiring!
Apply today! Send us your resume on h...@biz4group.com
Preferred Location: Jaipur
QA Analyst Automation
5-8 years
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Hello Testing Testing,
Yes, we are looking for Software Tester (Manual + Automation) details mention below:
Experience : 4 - 5 Years
Open Position : 2
Location : Ahmedabad (Remote)
Interested share resume on h...@raystechserv.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Hello connections, we are hiring Manual and automation tester for our company True Value Infosoft Pvt
Ltd Geetanjali tower civil lines Jaipur. Please share your resume at h...@truevalueinfosoft.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

5) #qualityanalyst #manual + #automation (2-4 Years)
Location - Satelite, Ahmedabad
Work mode- Full-time (work from the office)
#interested ?
Mail your CV to h...@nimblechapps.com
PERKS OF THE JOB ::-
NO BOND
Salary on time [Last day of the same month]
Great working hours 8 am - 5 pm
5 days a week company (Only 4th Saturday of the month is working)
12 Personal Leaves + 4 Sick Leaves per year + 1 Paid Leave on birthday and 1 paid leave on spouse's
birthday + Paid leaves on your Childrenā€™s birthday
Yearly Official Trip and Quarterly Picnic
Good Infrastructure with leased line internet, Apple Computers, and best in class HOF Chair
Chance to work in well documented, large projects [No small local projects]
Communicate directly with the clients
Six monthly bonus increment for a good and regular performer
Separate QA Team to test and deliver the work
Task allocation via professional tools like Teamwork
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Greetings of the day!
(For #manualtesting location is #Ahmedabad)
Interested candidate can share their resume at mans...@mobileprogramming.com
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Job opportunity for QA manual testing (crm)
Industry- IT
Notice period- 15- 30 days
Experience- 3-6 years
Location- Ahmedabad
To join Online Selenium Training https://bit.ly/39gGfwZ

Online Selenium Automation Training :-
____________

Start Date :- 4th October 2021
Trainer Name :- SHAMMI JHA

ā˜ø Course Contents :-
Java, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, BDD Cucumber, Selenium Grid, Page Object Model, HTML, JavaScript, AutoIT, Log4j, Assertion, API Testing, etc.Ā

āœ³ Transposed 2000+ People into Automation across the World.
āœ³ Customized Notes on All Topics.Ā
āœ³ Concept Retention With Funny Example.
āœ³ In Depth Interview Preparation With Dedicated Session, Resume Writing Assistance and Much More.

ā˜‘ First 4 sessions are free. ā˜‘

āœ”Duration :- 3 MonthsĀ
āœ”Monday to Thursday :- 2 HoursĀ
āœ”Timing :- 9.30 PM to 11.30 PM ISTĀ
āœ”Fees :- 6000/-Ā
āœ”Mode of Training :- Online

Click here to directly contact on WhatsApp:-

Phone / WhatsApp Details :-
Shammi Jha :-Ā +91-8305429370

Trainer name :- Shammi Jha

For More Details check below link