Jobformore.com Jobupdates - Pune, Mumbai QA Jobs

Jobformore

Oct 24, 2021, 11:41:32 PM10/24/21
to Jobformore
**********
For Fresher Jobs: Bangalore | Hyderabad | Chennai | Pune | Mumbai | NCR
For Exp Jobs: Click here
----------------------------
For Mobile Users: If you are unable to open Email links in below Google Group Mails Follow below steps:
Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Google Chrome Browser.
Select Desktop Site and Prove ReCaptcha.
-------------------

Greetings from Smart Folks...!!!
We are Hiring the below positions for our prestigious client!
Work location: Hyderabad, Pune, Mangalore
Job type: Contract to hire
Notice period -Immediate to below 15 days
Experience: 5+ Years of Experience
Relevant Yrs. of experience: 4+
Mandatory skills* : Ui Path Tester
Desired skills*: documenting the Test cases from the use case document
· Perform cost functional testing using UiPath
Domain*:
Please find job details: 5 years of experience in IT and at least 2-4yrs experience as an UiPath RPA Tester
· b. Understanding of the Process Automation (RPA)
· c. Demonstrated experience in RPA UiPath testing,
· e. Excellent communication skills, process / domain skills,
· f. Experiences in terms of documenting the Test cases and experience in end to end Functional
testing
If you are looking for opportunities, please share your profile with mon...@smartfolksinc.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are looking for Automation Tester with minimum 5yrs experience for our Pune office.
*Immediate joiners*
share your resume on
#hiring #pune #jobsearch #java #automationtesters #tester
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are looking for automation testing engineer who has hands-on experience also in API testing.
Location: Mumbai/Pune
Notice: Immediate-20 Days
Exp: 4-6 Years
Please share your cv at suchismit...@gforces.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Urgent hiring for #software Testing, Automation Selenium with #Mastercard
Location- Pune
Experience- 5-10years
Salary-20lpa
Job Type- Full Time
Job Descriptions:
Senior Test Engineer
Role:
• Hands-on developer who writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable.
• Lead the design, implementation, and delivery for engineering efforts spanning 1-2 teams.
• Contribute to all parts of the software’s development including design, development, documentation,
and testing.
• Have strong ownership of your team’s software and are deep in the maintenance characteristics,
runtime properties and dependencies including hardware, operating system, and build.
• Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment.
About You:
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts.
• Evidence of working with object-oriented development and design patterns.
• Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages such as Java, Python, C++ etc.
• Strong written and verbal English communications skills.
• Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• 5 or more years of related work experience.
• Experience with XP, TDD and BDD in the software development processes
• Advantage if you have payments expertise and experience/proficiency with cloud technologies (IaaS,
PaaS, server less technology, NoSQL databases), micro-service design, CI/CD, near real-time, scalable
fault tolerant platform design, API design, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Urgent hiring for #Full Stack Engineer, Automation Selenium with #Mastercard
Location- Pune
Experience- 5-10years
Salary-22lpa
Job Type- Full Time
Share CV at # archan...@randstad.in
Job Descriptions:
Full Stack Developer
Responsibilities
• Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Qualifications :
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or relevant field
• Experience with Java, Spring, Restful API's
• Experience with Database development (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (2-5 years)
• Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS, JavaScript, jQuery)
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, Python) and JavaScript frameworks (e.g. Angular,
React, Node.js)
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
• Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Hiring for Automation testing with mobile application testing experience level : 2 to 7 Yrs, Location :
Pune Cybercity, Magarapatta
Qualifications
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree.
• Good understanding of software testing fundamentals/concepts.
• 2-4 years of experience working in software quality assurance.
• Must have 2+ years hands on experience in web-based application automation using Selenium,
Katalon knowledge.
• Must have 2+ years hands on experience in mobility application (iOS) automation using Appium,
Katalon.
• Good knowledge in creating keywords for automation (in Java/Groovy) is required
• Good knowledge of SQL fundamentals
• Handling test suites and test documentations.
Work time 12pm to 9pm.
Interested folks can share cvs to this id : premr...@isolsoftech.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have 3 openings for Performance testing in Pune and Bangalore
Experience - 3 to 10 years
Skills-JMeter,Load runner
Notice period - One month or immediately
Please share your resume on below Email ID
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have 3 openings for Performance Testing in Pune and Bangalore.
Experience - 3 to 8 years
Skills - Jmeter , Loadruner.
Notice Period - 30 days or immediately
Please share your resume on below mail id.
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Apidel Technologies is #hiringnow Automation Testing SDET for one of our MNC Client.
Position -Automation Testing SDET
Experience - 4-7 years
location - #pune #bangalore #hyderabad
Employment Type -Permanent
Skills : AUTOMATION TESTING-SDET - JAVA AND OPEN SOURCE, SDET - MICROSOFT
Notice Period - Immediate to 15 Days
Cv's can be shared on ashw...@apideltech.com .
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
#Hiring #SDET for #Pune Location
Role: SDET
Exp: 5+ years
CTC: 20 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 days
Location: Pune
Interested candidates can share cv on Divya.p...@pretorius.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
One of Our Clients, a leading IT service company is hiring for QA Engineer(API) with Python
Experience:4+
Location: Bangalore,Pune
Qualification:B.Tech or relevant
Job Description:
Technical Skills:
• 4-6 Years’ QA Experience.
• API testing(Rest API mostly)
• Tools- Postman, ReadyAPI/SoapUI, Jmeter
• Scripting Languages - Python, Groovy, Pytest
• Expert in manual testing
• Basic of mySQL
• Basic Knowledge in Deployment scripting,
• Good experience in test planning and integration testing.
• Ability to work with fast changing or vague requirements
• Good English communication skills: listening, speaking, writing
Must have
• API testing(Rest API mostly)
• Tools- Postman, ReadyAPI/SoapUI, Jmeter
• Scripting Languages - Python, Groovy, Pytest
• Expert in manual testing
Desired Skills:
• Basic of mySQL
• Basic Knowledge in Deployment scripting,
• Good experience in test planning and integration testing.
• Ability to work with fast changing or vague requirements
• Good English communication skills: listening, speaking, writing
Interested Candidate Kindly share theUpdated Resume to Priya...@ramsol.co.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
One of our Client is looking for QA Automation Engineer.
Role : QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 8+ years of Experience
Mandate Skills - C# .Net, Selenium, Automation Testing, Nunit
Notice period: Immediate or <15 days
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Kochi/ Noida/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Thiruvananthapuram/
Coimbatore
interested candidates can send resumes to below mentioned mail id
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are hiring for below Skill sets.
1. Database Testing
2. Selenium with Python
3. Selenium with Java
4. Selenium with C#
5. Manual Testing
5. Scrum master ( Manager - I & Technical Lead - I)
6. DevOps
7. Performance testing
8. Solution Architect - II-Security Testing
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : #Bangalore / #Mumbai / #Pune
Availability : Immediate to 1 Month Notice period (Max)
Share your resume to dineshkumar...@citiustech.com ( if you have shared your resume to
any Citiustech employee. Kindly ignore it)
Availability : Immediate to 1 Month Notice period (Max)
To refer PS mention : Notice period and YOE
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Opening in VMWare for 10+ years QA Engineer in Pune.
Opening in VMWare for 6+ years QA Engineer in Pune.
Opening in VMWare for 6+ years QA Engineer in Pune.
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are Hiring!!
QA Analyst Manual (Immediate joiners)
Experience - 5-7 years
Location - Pune (Baner)
Notice Period - Immediate Joiner
If interested please send resumes at itj...@kriosispl.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Senior QA Lead/Manager
We are hiring for experienced Senior QA Lead/Manager!!
Location-Pune
Experience-8 to 12 years of strong QA and Automation Experience.
Notice period- Maximum 45 days (will not be considered above)
Qualifications:
1- Server side: Java/J2EE, REST API development, RESTful web services
2- API testing: Extremely proficient in Rest Assured and/or Karate, Postman
3- Unit testing: JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
4- Build: Maven, Gradle
5- CI/CD: GIT, DevOps practices, Jenkins, containerization using Docker
6- Databases: SQL, No-SQL, RDS, PostgreSQL, MySQL
7- Cloud: AWS, EC2, ES3, ECR etc.
8- APM: ELK, Grafana
Skills:
1-Understanding project documentation, customer demands, and product objectives to create and
execute test cases.
2-Working with deployments teams, coordinating on software design and offering inputs on the
testability of functional elements and software designs
3-Excellent understanding of design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale,
automation, resiliency, and high availability.
4-At least 3-4 years of proven experience in building test strategies for Integration testing, Unit testing,
User acceptance testing, etc.
5-Experience with build-time dependency management (e.g. Ant, Maven); unit testing and Codecoverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (E.g. Jenkins,) tools
are required.
6-Strong understanding of Java-based applications is expected.
7-Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
8-Strong interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills
About radix health
We, Radix health, Inc. are a Healthcare IT solutions provider organization based out of the US and India,
developing innovative products that are solving some of the challenging problems for the US
Healthcare around patient access and patient care. We operate at the intersection of Clinical operations,
data science and medical practices and we are a bunch of people with solid domain knowledge,
technical expertise and eagerness to grow our footprint in the market.
Radix health is listed as one of the top 100 companies transforming US healthcare and we are proud to
be associated with several leading medical groups in the US.
Perks at work
● Chance to work on real-life problems in the healthcare industry.
● Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, advanced technology stack, knowledge
sharing through tech talks, product demos, parties & events.
● Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering
time off, free beverages and healthy evening snacks.
● A diverse, fun and open-minded team in a nice office in the centrally located part of Pune.
● Relocation assistance for outstation candidates.
● Comprehensive insurance benefits cover employees and their families.
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Manual Tester – QA (Exp. 2.5 – 4 years)
§ Proven experience as a Quality Tester
§ Experience in project management and QA methodology
§ Should have experience in testing Mobile Devices, Web Site
§ Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
§ Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
§ Working knowledge of test management software
§ Immediate joiners would be preferred
Location: Pune
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
we have an immediate requirement for QA role.
Role- QA Automation
Experience- 3 to 5 years
Joining- 15 days
Location- Pune (Any in India)
Skills- QA Automation, Selenium, web testing, multi browser testing, mobile testing.
Please share resumes on preran...@innovect.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Automation+API testing Engineer GForce Consulting Solutions 4 - 6 years Not Disclosed Pune, Mumbai
(All Areas)
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
There are multiple requirements of QA(Manual & Automation tester) at Bajaj Finserv.
Exp : 3 to 6 Years
Work days: 6 days
Location: Pune
We are looking for immediate joiner who can join within 2 week or max of 1 month.
If interested then please DM or share your resume on rituraj....@bajajfinserv.in
Please mention: Application for QA Engineer for Pune Location as Subject
Please apply if you have below attributes:
1. Mindset of delivering quality products
2. Open to learn new things(tools/technology)
3. Ownership of the work assigned
4. Open to challenge yourself
5. Want to recognized by your innovation/work
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Program Manager Testing for Pune
- Looking for a senior technology leadership role at a Program Manager level to lead Testing Services
unit
- BE with 12+ years of proven experience Testing Services in IT Company
- Experience in test program management (leading multiple testing teams through complex application
development, migrations, and data conversions) in an environment where software and hardware
solutions/products are integrated.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and running independent testing engagements and growing
existing customer accounts
- Experience of dealing with cross functional teams like Product Management, Marketing and Sales to
promote and grow testing services business
Interested applicants, please contact pra...@datamaticsindia.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Manual QA Requirements at GS Lab, Pune. Experience 3+ years. Kindly DM me.
Job Description :
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Manual Software Testing
- Experience to work in a Linux environment.
- Good to have the experience working in Telecom Domain
- Good experience in Networking.
- Excellent in problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Excellent communicator and team player
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
Kindly share your profile sarang....@gslab.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have an immediate opening with our Lead MNC Company.
Job Description
Technical Skills:
• 4+ Years’ Automation Testing Experience.
• Expertise in QA activities , Selenium , Automation, Like Manual testing, test planning , test writing,
Automation with Java or Python etc • Good Knowledge in one coding language like Java/Python • AWS
knowledge is good to have.
• Tools knowledge like New relic, Blazmeter is good to have.
Must have
• Good Knowledge in one coding language like Java/Python etc • Expertise in QA activities , Like Manual
testing, test planning , test writing, Automation with Java or Python etc
Desired Skills:
• AWS knowledge is good to have.
• Tools knowledge like New relic, Blazmeter is good to have.
Location: Pune, Bangalore
Interested Candidates can ping me with your updated CV.
Augustine M
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have urgent following openings, email or call if interested:
3)Software Testing Engineer/QA Engineer
Duration: Full-time
Experience: 1 + Year
Location: Pune/WFH
Compensation: Upto 6 Lac depends on current CTC & Experience
Education: UG: Diploma in Any Specialization, B. Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Company Details:
FieldMI Technologies Pvt Ltd
Interested Candidates Can send their resumes at: sn...@fieldmi.com or h...@fieldmi.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are hiring!!!
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer
Experience:-Atleast 1 year of experience
Location:- Pune (WFH)
Contact details:
Contact person: Prachi
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Hiring for 3 #SDET (6-9 Years). Strong experience in framework development using #python. Good
opportunity to become part of the India foundation team for a US based security product development
company setting up its office in #Pune. If interested, please share your CV on dhe...@vartemis.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Greetings from Hiyamee,
***Immediate Opening***
We have an exciting job opportunity for our client
We have a Job Opening for #Test Specialist- Automation
Experience – #3- #9Years
Location: #Pune
Notice Period : #60 days
#TechnicalSkills :
#pega Testing
Please share your updated resume to my Email: lakshm...@hiyamee.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team at Shaadi.com with expertise in Mobile and
Automation testing.
We are excited to meet talented people who wants to contribute to India No.1 matchmaking brand, If
you are interested please share resume on pooja...@peopleinteractive.in
Experience - 3-6 Years
Skills - Mobile Testing/Selenium Appium/ Exp on API testing using Postman
Location - Mumbai
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are urgently looking for RPA Developer ( Robotic Process Automation ) with specialization in Ui-Path.
Exp - 3 Years to 6 Years
Tech Stack :- RPA + Ui-Path
To Note - Immediate to 10 Days Joiners Only
Location - Work from home / Mumbai / Kolkata
Interested candidates please share updated resumes at ka...@harjai.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Greetings from 1iT Consulting..
Immediate req for following position:
Position: QA Automation/Manual Test Engineer.
Exp: 4 - 6 years
Automation Tester: the candidate should be good in Manual & Automation, the role is like 70% manual
& 30% Automation. Should be very good with Selenium Webdriver & Java
Location: Goregaon Mumbai/ Currently work from home.
Kindly revert with your updated resume or references to ra...@1it.co.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are looking for a senior QA engineer And QA Lead for one of our Client
Profile -Sr QA Engineer
Exp - 3 -7 yrs
Location -Mumbai
NP - 0-30 days
Profile -QA Automation Lead
Exp -8+ yrs
Location - Mumbai
NP -0-30 days
Skillset :
1.Knowledge in C# Coding for selenium
2.Good Understanding of OOPS concept
3.Hand on experience with tool selenium,QTP and RFT
4. Experience in testing APIs and web services
If interested kindly share CV with rajat....@haulplus.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd is urgently Hiring for Automation Engineer
Experience : 4+
Skill set required : Java , Selenium , Automation , Rest API,
Location : Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon
Immediate to max 15 days joiners
Please share your updated resume at preet...@mobileprogramming.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
#hiringalerts for Quality Analyst
Exp: 3-5Years
Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Skills : SQL , JIRA , Redmine
Additional Skills: Exp in performance & security testing, Automation, JAVA /Selenium/ Python
Domain: E- Commerce platform
Interested candidates please mail on tisha.t...@halalbox.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK

QA Idea :-
World's Fastest Growing and Popular QA / Testing Platform.
Please Join Our Telegram Group and Get Daily Jobs Alerts Across All Locations, Technical Guidance, Interview Preparation, Resume Writing Assistance, Profile Decoration etc in terms of QA Only.