Jobformore.com Jobupdates - Bangalore/Chennai QA Jobs

Jobformore

Oct 24, 2021, 11:28:06 PM10/24/21
to Jobformore
**********
For Fresher Jobs: Bangalore | Hyderabad | Chennai | Pune | Mumbai | NCR
For Exp Jobs: Click here
----------------------------
For Mobile Users: If you are unable to open Email links in below Google Group Mails Follow below steps:
Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Google Chrome Browser.
Select Desktop Site and Prove ReCaptcha.
-------------------

We are looking for "Python Selenium" for Bangalore Location.
Position - Testing (Python)
Location -Bangalore
Experience -1+ yrs
NP - Immediate- 15 Days
Roles and Responsibility :
1-Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
2-1+ Years in selenium testing / API Testing.
3-1+ Years Python Coding.
4- Good Oral and written communication skills
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Urgent Opening in MSys Technologies for below technical skills
1. Python Automation Testing with Storage & Virtualization (Exp: 3-7 Yrs)
2. Manual QA with Storage + VMware Certification (3-8 Yrs)
Location: Pune/Bangalore/Chennai
Interested candidates please share me your resume to lb...@msystechnologies.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
#hiringalert -Job title: Testing with tosca // Exp: 3-4 years // Location: Hyd and Bangalore // Notice :
immediate to 15days // Contract to hire // 12months duration // send profiles to
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
#automation testing
Role - automation test engineers
Experience - 1 to 3 yr in automation testing
Skills - SOAP UI or REST API testing, Oracle database
Language - java selenium
Core banking candidate eligible ,fintech client
Interested candidate share resume at urvas...@gmail.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Role :- ETL tester
location :- Bangalore/ chennai
experience :- 4 to 9 years
Position:- Full time/Permanent
Domain :- Financial
Skills :- ETL tester , SQL queries , Manual and Automation testing
If you are interested you can share your resume to uday...@fixitytech.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
CGI is looking for Automation testers with 4 to 10 yrs of experience in #selenium, #corejava, #bdd,
#cucumbers #restapi and good to have mobile Automation, API Automation and banking domain
experience.
Should be flexible to work in European shift.
Job location: Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore
Preference given to immediate joiners.
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
CGI is looking for #API testers Manual with 4 to 10 yrs of experience. Should be good in #postman, STLC
process and SQL. Good to have Automation experience or knowledge.
Should be flexible to work in European shift.
Job location: Hyderabad/Chennai/Bangalore
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are looking for #Automation_Tester for one of our reputed client
Skills: #Java with Selenium,#API Testing
Experience: 5.5-8 years
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
Location:#Bangalore
If any please share your profile to kart...@msysinc.com
It would be a great help if you share your references
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are looking forward for #SDET Serenity with one of our MNC client.
📍 Location:-Chennai/Bangalore.
📌 Experience:- 5+ Years
🔆 Notice Period: Immediate to 20 days
💰 Salary - Decent Hike on current
🎓Mandatory Skills:-
>Java
>Selenium
>Rest assured
>serenity(BDD)framework
✨ Share your resume with me at 📧 recru...@saivasystem.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
we require, “Blue Prism RPA Developer”
Location: Bangalore Location,
4+ years relevant experience,
Below 15 days joining Candidates are preferred.
Interested candidates please share your cv to sha...@kaivale.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are hiring #QA_Automation_Professional for one of our #MNC Clients.
Job Location- #Bangalore/ #Chennai(#WFH)
Experience- 4-10 Years
Employment Type- #Permanent
Notice Period- #Immediate to 25 Days Max.
Mandatory Skills:-#Java_Selenium, #Oops_Concepts, and #RestAPI (Must).
Interested candidates can share their CVs on recru...@saivasystem.com repsi...@gmail.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Embedded/Automotive QA Tester
#Experience : 4+ years
#Location : #bangaluru
#applyhere
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
There is an opening in Devlabsalliance for Software Development Engineers in Testing
Required Category; SDET
Experience - 3 - 5 Year
NP can be considered - 30 days
Location – Bengaluru / Bangalore (Work From Office)
Skill Sets - Java, Selenium, Automation framework, HTML (Optional), Coding
Note: Coding and communication skills must be good.
Interested candidates can share there updated resume at hir...@devlabsalliance.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Hi All, We are Hiring for QA for our Chennai client .
Position : 01
1. Required Skills: Manual testing, Product testing.
2.Knowledge on any Automation/Performance Testing is a must. Test Scenarios & Test Case
Preparation,(automation /manual)
3.Manage team members for test plan ,manage test executions, identify root cause.
4.Test Report preparation
5.Excellent knowledge on any cloud platform and product testing
Position : 02
Manual testing.
1.Exposure to any of the cloud technologies
2, Good knowledge on test automation
3. Development knowledge in any one of the languages C/C /Java/Angular 7/.Net Ability to work well
with other people in a team oriented.
If Interested send your CV to h...@skapare.co.in .
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Greetings from ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
We have job openings for our Client. Kindly find the details below:
Mobile UI Test Automation:
· MUST HAVE SKILL : APPIUM,JAVA,SELENIUM.
· CTC – Open to discuss.
· Exp:3-6Years
· Location – Bangalore / Hyd
· Notice period : Immediate – 30 days
Understand functional and non-functional
UI testing requirements for web, mobile, and
mobile web applications
Document functional and non-functional
testing scenarios and cases where needed,
on one of the test management tools
Identify or create data for testing
Read and understand UI test automation
requirements
Write test code using in-house UI test
frameworks, utilizing Java or Javascript
framework
Write and execute automated test scripts
using a predefined frameworks
Write positive and negative, smoke,
regression and end-to-end test scripts, to
test product functionality and integration
with dependencies
Test APIs, user interfaces (UIs), web services,
and/or web applications
Participate in est automation code reviews
Collaborate with other quality and
development engineers to build, evolve,
and maintain a scalable continuous build
and deployment pipeline
Troubleshooting Jenkins, test
failures, and build configurations
Work closely with members of the
development team to solve any
issues identified
We are one of the fastest growing
Quality Engineering services
providers, with a global presence
spanning across India, USA, Middle
East, and UK. At Qapitol, we are
constantly striving towards
innovation and are doing cutting
edge work for industry leaders,
unicorns, and market disruptors.
We are Qapitol QA
With a people-first culture embedded in our
DNA. We’re building a workplace that people
love by providing a platform for people to
work with cutting-edge technology, upskill,
and grow. An opportunity to work with global
brands, solve critical challenges, and deliver
quality products that customers obsess over
- That’s life at Qapitol.
What makes Qapitol
the place to be?
Innovation driven
Building a new vision for quality engineering
Enabling global brands to scale greater heights
Responsibilities
Experience: 3+ years
Programming language (one or
more) - Java, Python, Javascript
UI automation tools and frameworks
- Selenium, Appium (mobile)
Database - SQL
Configuration management - GIT
Build management - Maven
Continuous Integration - Jenkins
Ramya
Recruitment consultant
ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor, #65, LRDE Layout
Kartik Nagar, Marathalli-KR Puram Outer Ring Road,Bangalore-560037
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
14093 - Sr. Software Engineer - Selenium with C# View JobsID: 6287 | 3 - 5 yrs | Mindspace 1 | refer
ZTb3VyY2UiOiJyZWZlciIsInJlcUlkIjo2Mjg3LCJyZXF1ZXN0ZXIiOnsiaWQiOiJSYXZpbmRyYS5kZXdhbmdhbkBja
XRpdXN0ZWNoLmNvbSIsImNvZGUiOiIiLCJuYW1lIjoiIn0sInBhZ2UiOiJjYXJlZXJzIiwiYnVmaWx0ZXIiOi0xLCJjd
XN0b21GaWVsZHMiOnt9fQ=%3D
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
FinBit.io :: QA Automation Quality Assurance Full-Time Bangalore, India ReqID:3928
&__jvsc=LinkedIn&bid=nBUQ9XwW
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are having below vacancy for Pune, Chennai, Bangalore,Mumbai,Hydrabad .Please share your cv
manojks...@gmail.com with DOB and Notice Period
List of Open Positions:
2. Role Java with Selenium Testing Total Experience 3 - 15 Years
Work Location Pune, Chennai, Bangalore,Mumbai,Hydrabad
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are hiring #QA_Automation_Professional for one of our #MNC Clients.
Job Location- #Bangalore/ #Chennai(#WFH)
Experience- 4-10 Years
Employment Type- #Permanent
Notice Period- #Immediate to 25 Days Max.
Mandatory Skills:-#Java_Selenium, #Oops_Concepts, and #RestAPI (Must).
Interested candidates can share their CVs on aakansh...@saivasystem.com .
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
One of Our Clients, a leading IT service company is hiring for QA Engineer(API) with Python
Experience:4+
Location: Bangalore,Pune
Qualification:B.Tech or relevant
Job Description:
Technical Skills:
• 4-6 Years’ QA Experience.
• API testing(Rest API mostly)
• Tools- Postman, ReadyAPI/SoapUI, Jmeter
• Scripting Languages - Python, Groovy, Pytest
• Expert in manual testing
• Basic of mySQL
• Basic Knowledge in Deployment scripting,
• Good experience in test planning and integration testing.
• Ability to work with fast changing or vague requirements
• Good English communication skills: listening, speaking, writing
Must have
• API testing(Rest API mostly)
• Tools- Postman, ReadyAPI/SoapUI, Jmeter
• Scripting Languages - Python, Groovy, Pytest
• Expert in manual testing
Desired Skills:
• Basic of mySQL
• Basic Knowledge in Deployment scripting,
• Good experience in test planning and integration testing.
• Ability to work with fast changing or vague requirements
• Good English communication skills: listening, speaking, writing
Interested Candidate Kindly share theUpdated Resume to Priya...@ramsol.co.in
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are hiring for the below positions for Bangalore location(Looking for immediate joiners, Contract job
for 2+ Years)
QA Engineer
Exp: 6-8 Years
Skill Set: Cucumber, Selenium, SQL, Healthcare domain, Snowflake, MS SQL
Interested Share your CV to sow...@nexroar.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Role : QA Automation Engineer
Experience: 8+ years of Experience
Mandate Skills - C# .Net, Selenium, Automation Testing, Nunit
Notice period: Immediate or <15 days
Location: Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Kochi/ Noida/ Mumbai/ Pune/ Thiruvananthapuram/
Coimbatore
interested candidates can send resumes to below mentioned mail id
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We are hiring for below Skill sets.
1. Database Testing
2. Selenium with Python
3. Selenium with Java
4. Selenium with C#
5. Manual Testing
5. Scrum master ( Manager - I & Technical Lead - I)
6. DevOps
7. Performance testing
8. Solution Architect - II-Security Testing
Experience : 3+ Years
Location : #Bangalore / #Mumbai / #Pune
Availability : Immediate to 1 Month Notice period (Max)
Share your resume to dineshkumar...@citiustech.com ( if you have shared your resume to
any Citiustech employee. Kindly ignore it)
Availability : Immediate to 1 Month Notice period (Max)
To refer PS mention : Notice period and YOE
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Mobigesture Software (A Fullstack Development company) is hiring for following positions:
3. Python Automation Test Engineers 4 - 6 Years experience in Python Scripting, Pytest, Automation
Selenium. - Hyderabad and Chennai.
The above positions are for Hyderabad and Bangalore.
Interested Resources can share their profile to pava...@mobigesture.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have multiple openings for QA's #lifeLifesight
1. QA Engineers
Exp: 2-3 years
2.SDET/Software development in Test
Exp: 4-6 years
3. QA lead/Manager
Exp: 7-9years
Mandate skills: Java/Python automation along with API testing experience.
Location: Bangalore
NP: 30 days or less
If interested, please share your resume to kle...@lifesight.io
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
QA Automation Test Engineer MVG HR Solutions Pvt Ltd Hiring for Leading IT Software Global MNC 3 - 8
years ₹ 12,00,000 - 18,00,000 P.A. Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
we are hiring for Automation at Hyderabad/Bangalore location,please find the below JD if you are
interested share with me resume sr...@o2finfosolutions.com
Job Description:
4+ Years of relevant experienced in automation test
API & UI automation exp, Hands on experience using Postman or SoapUI Selenium C# (Selenium Java
can be an additional skill set) Experience in Test Automation framework development ( Hybrid / TDD /
BDD) from scratch Manual , exploratory and system integration testing Experience using Agile practices
and events Hands on experience using test management tools ( Azure DevOps (VSTS) would be a plus)
Experience setting up and using CI/CD pipelines ( Azure DevOps (VSTS) would be a plus) Back-end testing
experience Experience testing applications written in Java, C#, .Net, Angular and Node.js Database
testing experience: SQL Server or Oracle; Mongo or Cosmos DB (preferred) Propose own ideas and
solution to overcome the automation challenges Exposure or experience in Katlaon, Parasoft and
Kobiton is good to have.
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Drop a CV and get chance to work in Fortune 500 company
FIS #Proactively #Hiring
#QA (Manual + Automation Tester)
#Location :- NCR, Mohali , Pune, Bangalore
#Experience :- 1 to 3 years
#immediatejoiners or #servingnoticeperiod
#share your cv #ASAP
#Email :- divya....@fisglobal.com along with below details.
Total Experience:-
Relevant Experience:-
Current Location:-
Ready to Relocate(Y/N) :-
Current CTC:-
Expected CTC:-
Notice Period (If serving - LWD):-
Mail Id:-
Contact Number:-
Any offer in hand (if yes offered CTC) :-
Links to apply
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Mobile Programming India Pvt Ltd is urgently Hiring for Automation Engineer
Experience : 4+
Skill set required : Java , Selenium , Automation , Rest API,
Location : Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon
Immediate to max 15 days joiners
Please share your updated resume at preet...@mobileprogramming.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Tech Mahindra Cerium Systems is Hiring
BIOS Validation Engineer
Location: Bangalore Experience: 2 to 8 yrs
Please share the resume to : PN006...@TechMahindra.com
Job Description:
}Strong experience in UEFI/BIOS validation.
}Good experience in triage and debug the defects.
}Good experience in Linux platform.
}Good experience in PC/Server system validation.
( PCIe, SATA, SSD, USB, DDR, SMBIOS, JEDEC, IPMI).
}BIOS/UEFI Test case development and Test execution(Manual and Automation) on both windows and
Linux environments.
Test Automation using scripting languages Perl/Python is a plus.
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Mobile Programming LLC Programming India Pvt Ltd is urgently Hiring for Automation Engineer for PAN
India Location.
Experience : 4+
Skill set required : Java , Selenium , Automation , Rest API,
Location : Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon
Immediate to max 15 days joiners
Please share your updated resume at ginni....@mobileprogramming.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have requirement on #ComputerSystemValidation Engineer with our top MNC client(CMMI Level 5).
Skill:-#CSV, #21cfrpart11, #GAMP5, #TestAutomation(#Selenium/ #UFT/ #Tosca)
Exp:-5-12Yrs
Location : #Mumbai. #Pune, #Chennai, #Hyderabad, #bangalore
Joining:-Max30days
If interested kindly share updated CV to swar...@winvest-global.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have an immediate opening with our Lead MNC Company.
Job Description
Technical Skills:
• 4+ Years’ Automation Testing Experience.
• Expertise in QA activities , Selenium , Automation, Like Manual testing, test planning , test writing,
Automation with Java or Python etc • Good Knowledge in one coding language like Java/Python • AWS
knowledge is good to have.
• Tools knowledge like New relic, Blazmeter is good to have.
Must have
• Good Knowledge in one coding language like Java/Python etc • Expertise in QA activities , Like Manual
testing, test planning , test writing, Automation with Java or Python etc
Desired Skills:
• AWS knowledge is good to have.
• Tools knowledge like New relic, Blazmeter is good to have.
Location: Pune, Bangalore
Interested Candidates can ping me with your updated CV.
Augustine M
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Interested? Mail your CV's to Roshmy...@digiclave.com
OTT Manual Tester : 4 to 6 years
Location : Bangalore
(Only Immediate)
• 4 - 6 years of experience in testing website/Product and mobile application
• Experience with OTT domain
• Manual Application and Product Testing on Android /IOS and TV
• Excellent understanding of testing life cycle, SDLC, test Processes
• Strong technical background and have excellent problem-solving abilities
• Client interaction is an advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of ADB and Charles tool.
• Should be a self-starter with high initiative and enthusiastic to learn and deliver on the latest tools
and technologies
• Experience in functional testing and coming up with test scenarios, test plan and executing them
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Urgent opening for Automation Testing - 3+years experience with testing. Hands on experience in
Selenium, Web drivers and Java script. Must have good communication skill. Location: Bangalore, Please
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Career opportunity with Healtech Software India Pvt Ltd. We are looking for candidate to join with our
testing team.
We are hiring for #SeniorEngineerQA (Manual testing/ performance testing) - Looking for candidates
who can join immediately
Please find the requirement below:-
Exp: 6-8 years
Location: Bangalore
Notice period: immediate Joiner.
Please fine the job description below:-
5+ years of relevant experience as a Software Developer in Test.
Good understanding and implementation level experience in design patterns.
Experience in creating test automation frameworks and self-service tools.
Automation experience for Rest based web services and event/mq based services using
#Java #Groovy #Scala #Clojure #Python (#TestNG, #JUnit, #Spock)
Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
Understand requirements and write test cases/test scenario, execute and automate them.
Experience of Testing Methodologies (#Performancetesting, #blackboxtesting , #whiteboxtesting ,
#GreyBox)
Hands-on experience on Unix Operating systems and preferably Windows.
Certification in Testing will be added advantage. (ISTQB, CAST, CSTE)
Experience enabling CI/CD in SaaS environment will be a plus
If interested to apply/refer: please share your updated CV to @ lava...@appnomic.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Cientra is looking to hire Software Test Automation Engineer with 1 to 3yrs of experience @ Bangalore.
· Expertise in Python Object Oriented Programming, Debugging skills and Automation.
· Solid Understanding of computer architecture/ software architecture for SoCs
· Good grasp of QNX/Linux OS fundamentals, scripting skills
· Software programming, such as C/C++ and scripting is a must (python, shell)
· Develop and execute Test Plans (both automated and Manual)
· ASPICE compliance for Test work products
· Multimedia/Camera/ AI/ PCIE technologies background is preferred
Interested candidates please share your updated resume to amrin.a...@cientra.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have openings for QA Engineer.
Experience: 3years and above.
Notice period: Immediate/ One month
Location: Bengaluru.
Responsibilities:
● Candidate should be able to exhibit advanced skills in Automation Testing (Selenium, Python). Should
have experience in the creation of different test automation frameworks for web front end automation
using Selenium WebDriver using a common language like Python, Java Script, C#.
● Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and
meaningful feedback.
• Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Manual compatibility testing/defect tracking via JIRA of multiple platforms (Windows, OSX, Linux).
Requirement:
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer science, Information systems, Statistics.
(Statistics degree is the preferred qualification)
• A minimum of three years' experience as a QA automation Engineer.
• Strong knowledge in processing of Software development as well as comprehension and performance
for testing.
• Experience with testing cross platform products in Mac OS, Linux and Windows.
• Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Experience in developing Test plans, Test cases, Test scenarios based on business and functional
requirements and exercise those for testing to reach highest quality of Software.
• Design, develop and implement a scalable test automation framework and strategy using Selenium
WebDriver and execute automation scripts.
• Experience with Desktop application automation using Selenium WebDriver using a common language
like Python, Java Script, C++.
• Should have both (verbal & written) communication skills.
• Great organizational and time management skills.
Interested candidate share your updated resume to su...@technovins.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have few openings @ Cognizant - Chennai.
If your skill set matches with any of the below combinations, please email me your resume @
Just mention 2 things in email body – Years of Exp and your Primary Skillset.
-Core Java , Selenium , RestAssured , Automation
-Selenium , Cucumber
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Looking for Automation Cloud Engineer, Who can join immediately (10-15days). Location:Bangalore,
Hyderabad, Chennai.
Experience: 6-10yrs.• Software automation experience in web/cloud services, applications,
and platforms – Aws.
• Must have experience with build and continuous integration and deployment tools like
Jenkins, git, docker, kubernetes
• Design and develop test automation scripts using selenium, Selenium Grid and TestNG on a
Page Object Model(POM) & DDD based Framework. Or Eggplant tool automation experience.
• Collaborating with Onshore Lead(s) on Testing solutions and Estimations
If interested please share your profile to prevana...@primusglobal.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Anyone interested for Software QA role Selenium automation + Manual test with 2-4 years of exp.
Drop resume at h...@vadvice.co.in
Office location: Noida/Chandigarh/Chennai
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
# Positions
BIG DATA QA
1.Senior QA having experience in big data technologies
Should have good experience of 5+ in QA and Automation
3+ in Hadoop Eco system
2.QA with test complete exp
Senior tester role
Should have knowledge in Automation,Manual and performance
Location: Hyderabad/ Trivandrum/Kochi/Banglore/Chennai
Job type: permanent role
Interested share resume to me (Sowmya) staf...@sandbcss.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
#TransAltus is hiring, send your profiles to cha...@transaltus.com ;
Job Title : Automation Testing
Experience : 5+ years
Location : #Chennai #Noida
Notice Period : 0 to 15 days
Roles & Responsibilities: Automation Testing
• At least 3yrs experience of working as an Automation Test Analyst within solution integration projects
• Demonstrable experience of working within a Scrum Team
• Able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
§ Test automation
§ Test Automation frameworks
§ Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
§ Test Techniques
§ Test Tools (e.g. Selenium, Specflow)
§ Page Object Model (Automation Framework)
• Demonstrable experience of:
§ using Gherkin language to write Test Scenarios
§ c#
§ JavaScript
§ Jenkins
§ Selenium Web Driver
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
#Hiring #QA Automation Engineers for a product company located in Chennai.
- Experience 4-10 years
- Expert in Java, Selenium
- Involved in Automation testing, framework development
- Available to join in 30 days or less
- Must be from a product/ecommerce domain
If interested, kindly send your resumes to
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Urgent Requirement and Company Name is Hex aware & If you interested can you share your resume on
Manual testing + insurance domain must.
Grade: G4 (4 – 7 Years)
Location: Chennai
Looking for candidate who can join in Oct / Nov 1st week max (Immediate joiner is preference)
Expecting 25 profiles from your side for lineup.
Job Description
Functional tester with exp 3 to 5 yrs.
Insurance domain is must
Strong in functional testing + regression testing experience
Experience working with external development teams and customers to understand business objectives
and functional requirements
Extensive experience in designing and writing manual test scripts & Regression
Ability to work independently within a team
Experience using a software defect tracking system, like ALM, Version1
Defect Tracking and Communicating daily Status with Stakeholders.
Good communications and client handling Skills
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
We have immediate openings for Java Developer with BDD/Cucumber
Exp:3-8yrs
Skills:Selenium,Java,BDD,Cucumber
Location:Kolk/Noida/Pune/Chennai/Hyd.
NP:Immediate/30days
If interested kindly share your CV at nan...@growthgamut.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK
Hiring for AUTOMATION TEST ENGINEER with Mindpool Technologies
Location : Chennai (WFH)
Experience : 1-5 Years
Notice Period : Immediate to 15 Days only
Note: You will be deploying to the client location
JD:
JD:
Tools:
Selenium – C# (High Priority)
Selenium – Ruby (High Priority)
TOSCA (High Priority)
TestComplete + JavaScript (or any other) (High Priority)
Selenium – Java
Soap UI – Java & Groovy
Cypress
General Traits:
Scripting Proficiency : High
Communications Skills : Clear
If interested please mail your CV to lal...@mindpooltech.com
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK

QA Idea :-
World's Fastest Growing and Popular QA / Testing Platform.
Please Join Our Telegram Group and Get Daily Jobs Alerts Across All Locations, Technical Guidance, Interview Preparation, Resume Writing Assistance, Profile Decoration etc in terms of QA Only.