Jobformore.com Jobupdates- Work From Home Remote QA Jobs

Jobformore

Oct 27, 2021, 12:36:03 AM10/27/21
to Jobformore
**********
For Fresher Jobs: Bangalore | Hyderabad | Chennai | Pune | Mumbai | NCR
For Exp Jobs: Click here
----------------------------
For Mobile Users: If you are unable to open Email links in below Google Group Mails Follow below steps:
Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of Google Chrome Browser.
Select Desktop Site and Prove ReCaptcha.
-------------------
We have an opportunity for Full-Time work from Home for QA engineers.
Please share the resume with snar...@amdtelecom.net
Please find the JD as mentioned below.
BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent education
● 3+ years of experience in testing Web Applications
● 3+ years of experience in testing web apis
● Experience in testing SAAS platforms
● Experience in testing Rest APIs
● 3+ working in a Scrum/Kanban team
● 3+ Experience with SQL or NoSQL database technologies
● Experience with GIT for version control
● Experience with Gradle (or Maven) as a build tool
● Experience with Jenkins (or any other CI/CD tool)
Click here to join Online Selenium Training : - https://bit.ly/3nolLKK

QA Idea :-
World's Fastest Growing and Popular QA / Testing Platform.
Please Join Our Telegram Group and Get Daily Jobs Alerts Across All Locations, Technical Guidance, Interview Preparation, Resume Writing Assistance, Profile Decoration etc in terms of QA Only.