Sorting "jobber list" by "NEXT RUN TIME" ?

Hippo Man

May 18, 2020, 2:18:38 PM5/18/20
to Jobber
I'd like to request a feature: to be able to sort the output of "jobber list" by the next run time.

Right now, I believe that this list gets sorted in a random order, because (I'm guessing) it is traversed in the hash order of keys to a map.

For me, it would be nice to be able to get this job list sorted in either forward or reverse order of the next run time, based upon an optional command-line flag.

In my spare time, I'll dig into the code and see if I can implement this ... but I'm not too experienced in Go yet, and I also have limited spare time.

Anyway, I just consider this to be a "nice to have", and I have no urgent need, by any means.

Thank you.

C. Dylan Shearer

May 23, 2020, 4:32:27 PM5/23/20
to Hippo Man, Jobber