[joannsimon A Painting A Day] Day 324 'Wine Tasting' by Jo Ann Simon

Jo Ann Simon

Jan 19, 2011, 7:20:00 PM1/19/11
to joannsimon-a-...@googlegroups.com
Day 324 'Wine Tasting'
Watercolor 3"x6" plus matte
Sometimes you have to get a little crazy, especially with wine. The second half of this painting will be posted tommorrow. I decided it was much better as 2 pieces....cropping is a good thing. Enjoy!
If the Auction has expired, you contact me directly to purchase this painting at joann...@yahoo.com Today's painting will be sold at Auction and ends in 3 days at 7:00 PM. Starting Bid is $33.33 FREE Shipping Click Here For Auction! Payment at end of auction is by PayPal - no account needed and all major cards accepted. Thank you for being part of my blog http://www.joann-simon.com/ Jo Ann Simon

--
Posted By Jo Ann Simon to joannsimon A Painting A Day at 1/19/2011 07:20:00 PM