[joannsimon A Painting A Day] Day 325 'Wine Tasting Aftermath'

Jo Ann Simon

Jan 20, 2011, 7:00:02 PM1/20/11
to joannsimon-a-...@googlegroups.com
Day 325 'Wine Tasting Aftermath'
Watercolor 5"x7" plus matte
Maybe too much wine, but lots of fun energy. Enjoy!
If the Auction has expired, you contact me directly to purchase this painting at joann...@yahoo.com Today's painting will be sold at Auction and ends in 3 days at 7:00 PM. Starting Bid is $33.33 plus Shipping Click Here For Auction! Payment at end of auction is by PayPal - no account needed and all major cards accepted. Thank you for being part of my blog http://www.joann-simon.com/ Jo Ann Simon

--
Posted By Jo Ann Simon to joannsimon A Painting A Day at 1/20/2011 07:00:00 PM