Question

ak

Apr 7, 2009, 8:23:47 PM4/7/09
to Joan Webster Murder
Hello I am a new member. I am trying to get up to speed with the
case. I do have some info I will post very soon, and I am eager to
get the feedback on it. First, a few questions. I read that the
Webster parents requested the police look into a possible Illinois
connection. Does anyone know why they did that, and what the possible
Illinois connection was thought to be? Secondly, was the Great Lynn
Fire thought to be arson, or is it cause unknown?

eveknowsthetruth

Apr 7, 2009, 11:04:41 PM4/7/09
to Joan Webster Murder
The Illinois connection was reported in a news article, but there is
no confirming information. The reference was to Illinois
authorities.

The Great Lynn Fire began in the early morning hours of November, 28,
1981. The fire had been burning all day and into the night before
Joan Webster's plane landed. It obstructed the most direct routes
between Logan Airport and Hamilton, MA. Route 107, the road Burke
suggests Paradiso took going north, was blocked. I am not certain as
to the cause,but will see if I can find the information.

BeachSaint

Apr 8, 2009, 9:05:55 AM4/8/09
to joan-webster...@googlegroups.com, Joan Webster Murder
http://www.box41.com/1981fire.htm