Penn/O'Hare

Rum Runner

Jun 4, 2009, 8:24:23 PM6/4/09
to joan-webs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks!

Has anyone seen this article yet?

Confessions of a Non-Serial Killer: Conspiracy theories are all fun and games until you become the subject of one.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2009/0905.ohare.html

dib'struth

Jun 4, 2009, 9:57:59 PM6/4/09
to Joan Webster Murder
Hi Rumrunner,

I did see this a couple of days ago. There is another article written
by Mike Martin that will be coming out as well. I am not sure of a
publication date yet. It will probably deal more with the Zodiac and
theories that consider Penn might be the Zodiac. Information that
continues to be learned in Joan's case doesn't point to either one.

Penn was working on another book. I don't know if it is out yet. It
was my impression from what I heard about it that he still considers
O'Hare the Zodiac and responsible for Joan's murder.

There are things being learned about Joan's case that have not been
made public yet. There are questions that Burke's book raised that
also still need to be answered. It is getting very interesting and
there should be an outcry for this case to be legitimately reviewed.
Those involved in the investigation need to be looked at closely for
the story that was fabricated.