God Is Working? Christmas is on the way...(4)

Chris Snidow

Nov 18, 2015, 12:46:37 PM11/18/15
to Chris Snidow
Greetings!

    Already?? I thought we just did this!

    With Christmas heading this way, I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know about my new, just released book: GOD IS WORKING? A Whisper in the Storm-God's Peace, Witness and Comfort through Great Tragedy. My brother's wife, Niki, had an aneurysm six years ago, and this became the jumping off point for this book. Here's a brief description of this inspiring story:

       “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them...He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” Revelation 21: 3-4
        A quick look around our world should convince even the most blindly optimistic that this new world described in Revelation 21 is yet to come. Tragic stories abound on this fallen planet. And Niki's story is a tragedy. A sudden severe brain injury crippled her remaining days, while leaving family and friends flailing. To those who'd known her before, she would become a shadow of herself, severely compromised and left in what has been medically described as a 'minimally responsive state'. Where was God during all this? Frank, her husband, said that He was working. Some might wonder, working? Where? Doing what?? That is the subject of this book...Author Chris Snidow presents a disparate group of people, circumstances and situations that the Lord used in unlikely and powerful ways. They would witness to many, while at the same time bringing God's peace and compassion to some least expecting it. You'll meet people from Columbia,  France,  Zimbabwe, America and Rwanda, who were both intimately involved in and deeply touched by this story. And you'll meet a Heavenly visitor as well. Yes, God IS working. And through these pages, we take a detailed look of just how in this particular case.

Inline image

Although available through Amazon, and many other distributors, it is a little less expensive to buy directly from me, and of course better for me as well.

Price: $12.50
S&H in the USA: $3.00
Tax: $1.02
Total: $16.52

For S&H outside USA, add $10.00 instead of $3.00 (sorry, overseas postage is very expensive for books these days). Total would in that case be: $23.58.

  ---------------------------

Also now available is the latest and most complete version of THE WITCH THAT WASN'T-Joan of Arc and the God of the Bible.

Inline image

Witch? Saint? Agent of the devil? Holy warrior? Accused of being the devil's pawn in 1430, Joan of Arc was eventually burned at the stake for witchcraft. But was she really a witch? At seventeen years of age, she remains the youngest supreme military commander (male or female) in history, and the most attested person up to the sixteenth century. Her well documented accomplishments are universally accepted. Her story attracts Protestants, Catholics, and non-believers alike. But HOW was she able to save France during the 15th century? After all, women's rights weren't exactly in the forefront at that time. For Joan, the answer was never complicated. She was sent by God. And not just any god, but the God of the Bible. Could this really be true? If so, then there is much to learn from her story. In Joan of Arc and the God of the Bible-THE WITCH THAT WASN'T, author Chris Snidow examines the many parallels and similarities between Joan and the prophet/saints of the Bible, providing striking and undeniable evidence between these powerful witnesses for God. Her prayer-centered life, humble spirit, interactions with God's messengers, bold actions, love of God, unlikely but consistently fulfilled prophesies...these are all traits seen in the great prophet/saints of Scripture. Joan was the game-changer of her time and place, and after her, France would forever be free of the English, and take its influential place in European history.
People have wrestled with the supernatural aspects of Joan of Arc's case for centuries. But here and now, during this time of increasing New Age spirituality, Mr. Snidow's scripturally based examination reveals Joan as a powerful witness for the God of the Bible. She was the witch that wasn't!
This book first appeared in 2006 under the title Joan of Arc and the God of the Bible. A French version followed in 2009. In 2013, the Revised and Expanded Edition came out, full of numerous additional quotes, examples, references and information. The 2014 edition, The Witch That Wasn't, provided still more relevant and new information, along with a number of other improvements. And now the latest edition of The Witch That Wasn't was released in October of 2015.This edition includes still more fascinating and new information, as well as as the never-ending attempt to make the final manuscript as reader-friendly as possible.

Reduced price now: $9.99
S&H in the USA: $3.00
Tax:    $0.85
Total:  $14.63

For S&H outside USA, add $10.00 instead of $3.00. Total would in that case be: $28.58.
Thank you for your time.
For either book, send a check made out to me, and your address to:

Chris Snidow
9320 Biscayne Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75218

Thank you for your time!
Chris Snidow

BookCoverImage.jpg
NEW COVER-GOD_IS_WORKING NOV 18 2015.jpg