2017 Joan of Arc pilgrimage (4)

Chris Snidow

Nov 1, 2016, 2:32:02 PM11/1/16
to Chris Snidow
 Greetings-

The 2017 Joan of Arc pilgrimage, June 8-18, will be upon us sooner than we think. Attached here are the latest details and testimonials from previous pilgrimages.

You can also go to our web site: www.pilgrimwitnesses.com

In any case, best wishes.

Chris & Catherine

This Year's Joan of Arc Pilgrimage-PDF.pdf
Testimonials for 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012, 2009, 2007, 2005, 2004, & 2002-and References.rtf

Walter Adams

Nov 2, 2016, 12:01:52 PM11/2/16
to joan-of-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris!

I am back in town but working madly to catch up. I have a conference today and tomorrow. I am targeting this week-end to make the changes in Facebook. Sorry for the delay. Just swamped this week. Thanks for your patience!

Walter

Respectfully,

Walter Adams
Founder, WE Adams
Strategic Leadership and Management Development
Call: (224) 419-4108 (mobile)