Rootin Tootin Tooting

Jo Stephenson

Jun 10, 2010, 8:24:36 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am doing a fairly long set at the Furzedown Festival tomorrow night so do come along if you're not watching the World Cup. Is there some kind of match on or something?

The show starts at 8pm at the St Boniface Social Club, 185 Mitcham Road, SW17 9PG. Nearest tube: Tooting Broadway. I'm on at about 8.40pm for half an hour. Eek!

In other news: I have made a video to go with my Milibands songs. You can see it at www.youtube.com/ukulelemiss The recording is quite crap but never mind.

Jx

--
Jo Stephenson
Freelance news and features

Nick Trepka

Jun 10, 2010, 8:34:46 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
Would, but I'm moving house and really have my work cut out. Ta for letting me know.

Jun 10, 2010, 8:51:21 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jo

I’m definitely hoping to come along tomorrow evening..and bring some people ..good luck with it.Best..Derek (Lomas)

On 10/6/10 1:24 pm, "Jo Stephenson" <j...@jostephenson.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am doing a fairly long set at the Furzedown Festival tomorrow night so do come along if you're not watching the World Cup. Is there some kind of match on or something?

The show starts at 8pm at the St Boniface Social Club, 185 Mitcham Road, SW17 9PG. Nearest tube: Tooting Broadway. I'm on at about 8.40pm for half an hour. Eek!

In other news: I have made a video to go with my Milibands songs. You can see it at www.youtube.com/ukulelemiss <http://www.youtube.com/ukulelemiss>  The recording is quite crap but never mind.

Jx

Hannah.W...@fitchratings.com

Jun 10, 2010, 9:23:57 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

Hello! Good luck with tomorrow! I've been meaning to email to ask about book group - think it's at yours this month, is that right? Also when is it?

Hope all is well,
Hannah x

Jo Stephenson <j...@jostephenson.com>
Sent by: jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

10/06/2010 13:24

Please respond to
jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
cc
Subject
Rootin Tootin Tooting

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment(s) is confidential and for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete this e-mail and any attachment(s) and notify us immediately. Unauthorized use, reliance, disclosure or copying of the contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s), or any similar action, is strictly prohibited. Fitch Ratings reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to retain, monitor and intercept e-mail messages both to and from its systems.

This e-mail has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information, please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email.

Tom de Castella

Jun 10, 2010, 9:45:25 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
That's right opposite where J and I used to live! Sadly won't be able to make it as moving house on Saturday.

Good luck!

http://www.tomdecastella.com/

Veronica...@fremantlemedia.com

Jun 10, 2010, 9:50:05 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

Sorry Jo Jo, I'm off to look at a flat and then I've got plans.... Good luck! And keep posting things on YouTube, loving it! x

Veronica Pottinen, Senior Research Executive
FremantleMedia, 1 Stephen Street, London W1T 1AL
T: +44 (0)207 691 6693
www.fremantlemedia.com

From: Jo Stephenson <j...@jostephenson.com>
To: jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
Date: 10/06/2010 13:24
Sent by: jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

http://www.star.net.uk

This email is confidential and may well also be legally privileged.
If you have received this email in error, you are in notice of its status.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete
this message from your system. Please do not copy or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so
could be a breach of confidence.
Thank you for your co-operation.

sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of The RTL Group
or its associated companies.

jenny stephenson

Jun 10, 2010, 10:05:11 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com
Nothing planned for tomorrow night so may come along. Is it a Tricity or other uke group thing?

Jen

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:24:36 +0100
From: j...@jostephenson.com
To: jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

Charlotte Santry

Jun 10, 2010, 10:45:03 AM6/10/10
to jo-ste...@googlegroups.com

Hey Jo, thanks very much for the invite, I’ve actually got plans for tomorrow night otherwise it would’ve been really cool to see your set.

Will check out the video though! Sorry to anyone who gets this who isn’t Jo…

Charlotte