Build.cmd error CS0535

uns1t

Dec 7, 2016, 1:26:41 PM12/7/16
to jni4net
For hours, im trying to compile my class with dependecies...
Im trying to call C# from java

this is the command I do to create a proxy
proxygen.exe PPAutomation.dll -wd C:\project\Server -dp Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.dll;System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll

Then when I execute build.cmd I get this output...

 compile classes
PPAutomation.j4n.jar
PPAutomation.j4n.dll
clr\microsoft\office\interop\powerpoint\Application.generated.cs(28,35): error CS0535: 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.__Application' does not implement interface member 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint._Application.Help(string, int)'
c:\Windows\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint\15.0.0.0__71e9bce111e9429c\Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.dll: (Location of symbol related to previous error)
clr\microsoft\office\interop\powerpoint\Application.generated.cs(28,35): error CS0535: 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.__Application' does not implement interface member 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint._Application.Quit()'

and it go on true all the  methods of my reference Microsoft.Office.Interop.PowerPoint.dll.

In case to the need of seeing all the logs ive attached it to the post

build.cmd does not compile
PPAutomation.j4n.dll

I just wanna know is there a new solution about it or I still have to separate the methods into a partial class?

error.txt

Pavel Šavara

Dec 7, 2016, 1:28:45 PM12/7/16
to jni4net
I guess PowerPoint COM+ API is not simple enough.
For complex APIs it's better to create Facade in C# and only proxy the simple facade to Java.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

uns1t

Dec 13, 2016, 8:11:34 AM12/13/16
to jni4net
What if there no source code of the api available?

Shashikant Tantarpale

Nov 27, 2020, 7:15:50 AM11/27/20
to jni4net
Hi,

I am trying to call my c# dll from a java code using jni4net and proxygen.exe.
I was able to create proxygen using proxygen in cmd. But when I ran Build.cmd it gave me a following error,

clr\microsoft\office\core\MsoDocProperties.generated.cs(26,96): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'MsoDocProperties' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft.Office.Core' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

I tried adding office.dll to dll path and ran the process all over again, but did not work. Also, I am pasting down the C# code where I think the problem exists.

object[] oArg = { strIndex1, false, Microsoft.Office.Core.MsoDocProperties.msoPropertyTypeString, strValue1 };

here we do not have  Microsoft.Office.Core  added in the references of dll.

Any help on this would be highly appreciated :)