JNI4Net even add/remove issue while generating the .cs file using c# compiler

Anand Kadhi

Jun 11, 2018, 2:49:14 AM6/11/18
to jni4net

We are using

Jni4net-0.8.8.0-bin
Windows 7 (x64) bit
.Net dll (x64 bit) compiled against Framework version 4

We are having a 64 bit .Net dll (abc.dll) which we are compiling in visual studio and runs fine.
We are loading this dll into Jni4net tool using the following command ::
C:\user\proxygen.exe "C:\Projects\abc.dll" -wd "C:\Projects\jni4net_test"

After this the we are running the "build.cmd" which results in failure such as -
ITapiLine.generated.cs(316,81): error CS0065: 'Tapi.__ITapiLine.NewCall': event property must have both add and remove accessors

The code defination is like
public event EventHandler<NewCallEventArgs> NewCall;

and in the implementation's like
if (NewCall != null) { NewCall(this, e); }
The c# compiler version we defined in proxygen.config is
<supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>

and c# 'csc' version specified in path is 'v4.0.30319'

The same code compiles fine in Visual studio , it is an open source code which can be found here Julmar TAPI let us know the probable solution as we have already spent 2 days checking for the same

Attaching here the DLL we are using please try to load and let us know what can be done as its urgent
Atapi.zip