Can't load class

Matthias Koch

Jun 17, 2015, 6:24:40 AM6/17/15
to jni...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using Proxygen to generate proxies for a jar and have the following problem:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IAI\CLAT\wdclint\lib>proxygen.exe clapi.jar
jni4net.proxygen - Copyright (C) 2009 Pavel Savara - licensed under GPLv3
Can't load class org/apache/log4j/net/JMSSink
Can't load class org/jdom2/xpath/jaxen/JDOM2Navigator
Can't load class org/jdom2/xpath/jaxen/JDOMCoreNavigator
Can't load class org/jdom2/xpath/jaxen/JDOMNavigator
Can't load class org/jdom2/xpath/jaxen/JaxenCompiled

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/help/HelpSetException

However, as the screenshot shows, the classes are there. (JMSSink is at the right place, too.)

Can someone give me a hint what I could do to solve this?
Thank you!

Best regards,
Matthias

Pavel Šavara

Jun 18, 2015, 10:51:01 AM6/18/15
to jni...@googlegroups.com

A4J

Aug 18, 2018, 3:48:19 AM8/18/18
to jni4net
Hi Koch,
Did you append to solve this issue?
Unfortunately I have the same and didn't mange to find out why. or any useful information in the web or at http://jni4net.com/troubleshoot.html

JAR with Classes are current in CP, I also try to set all files at the same place - nothing seems to work.

Process and with something like this:
Can't load class com/my/require/class/name1
Can't load class com/my/require/class/name2
Can't load class com/my/require/class/name3

will generate CLR com.my.other.class.name1
will generate CLR com.my.other.class.name2
will generate CLR com.my.other.class.name3
and than
proxygen done

But my require classes are not there.

Any tip will be more than welcome.