Can I pay you to help me?

Scott Jordan

Feb 5, 2020, 2:37:23 AM2/5/20
to jni4net
Hello!

I have a Java application that I would like to automate.  By that I mean that I would like to be able to read what it has displayed in its SUNAWTFRAME , then click on "buttons" and enter values.

I have been able to get the JNI4Net samples to work.  When I went to create=  the proxies for the program, I noticed that it already has jni4net.j-0.8.8= .0.jar as part of its distribution.  I, initially, found that encouraging, = but then had trouble getting proxies created for even one of its 97 JAR files, trying several of the different .NET frameworks that are installed.

So, if the goals sound reasonable, are you open to me paying you to get JNI4Net to work with this application?

Thank you!

Pavel Šavara

Feb 5, 2020, 2:58:40 AM2/5/20
to jni4net
No, i'm not for hire right now. Perhaps someone else on the email group ?

Aziz R

Feb 6, 2020, 5:45:56 AM2/6/20
to jni4net
Hi
May be this issue helps you ... there are new binaries and proxygen files attached

https://github.com/jni4net/jni4net/issues/69