jni4net with Java 11

Aziz R

Jan 15, 2019, 8:03:04 AM1/15/19
to jni4net

Hello,
we love the library and using it successfully with java 8.

with java 11, we are getting the same error as #64 . can you provide us a version 0.8.9. with the aboved mentioned patch.?

we tried to build it ourselves but one of the Test gets failed.
Any help will be really appreciated.

T E S T S

Running net.sf.jni4net.test.TestClr
Can't initialize jni4net Bridgenet.sf.jni4net.Bridge.initDotNet()I
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.052 sec <<< FAILURE!

Gabriel Ilca

Jun 27, 2023, 10:57:49 AM6/27/23
to jni4net
Hello, did you had any luck in building this repository or making it work with anything higher that java8?