Is Jnario broken?

Marcos Macedo

Apr 17, 2014, 8:00:48 PM4/17/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
   I'm getting an error when compiling Jnario specs. I'm sure it generates no java class.

Jnario 0.7.5
Xtend 2.5.4
Xtext 2.5.4
eclipse Keppler SR1
Java 7

1 error ExtensionFactory: org.jnario.spec.ui.SpecExecutableExtensionFactory
458  [Worker-1] ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.builder.impl.RegistryBuilderParticipant$BuilderParticipantReader  - Plugin org.jnario.spec.ui, extension org.eclipse.xtext.builder.participant
458  [Worker-1] ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.builder.impl.RegistryBuilderParticipant$BuilderParticipantReader  - Error processing extension: org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle@31ee
882  [Worker-1] ERROR org.jnario.suite.ui.SuiteExecutableExtensionFactory  - com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:

1) Error injecting constructor, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectweb/asm/tree/AbstractInsnNode
  at org.pegdown.PegDownProcessor.<init>(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.pegdown.PegDownProcessor
    for field at org.jnario.doc.AbstractDocGenerator._pegDownProcessor(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.jnario.suite.doc.SuiteDocGenerator
    for field at org.jnario.suite.generator.SuiteGenerator.docGenerator(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.jnario.suite.generator.SuiteGenerator
  while locating org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IGenerator
    for field at org.eclipse.xtext.builder.BuilderParticipant.generator(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.jnario.ui.builder.JnarioBuilderParticipant
  while locating org.eclipse.xtext.builder.IXtextBuilderParticipant

1 error
883  [Worker-1] ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.builder.impl.RegistryBuilderParticipant$BuilderParticipantReader  - Plugin org.jnario.suite.ui, extension org.eclipse.xtext.builder.participant
884  [Worker-1] ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.builder.impl.RegistryBuilderParticipant$BuilderParticipantReader  - Guice provision errors:

1) Error injecting constructor, java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectweb/asm/tree/AbstractInsnNode
  at org.pegdown.PegDownProcessor.<init>(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.pegdown.PegDownProcessor
    for field at org.jnario.doc.AbstractDocGenerator._pegDownProcessor(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.jnario.suite.doc.SuiteDocGenerator
    for field at org.jnario.suite.generator.SuiteGenerator.docGenerator(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.jnario.suite.generator.SuiteGenerator
  while locating org.eclipse.xtext.generator.IGenerator
    for field at org.eclipse.xtext.builder.BuilderParticipant.generator(Unknown Source)
  while locating org.jnario.ui.builder.JnarioBuilderParticipant
  while locating org.eclipse.xtext.builder.IXtextBuilderParticipant

1 error ExtensionFactory: org.jnario.suite.ui.SuiteExecutableExtensionFactory
884  [Worker-1] ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.builder.impl.RegistryBuilderParticipant$BuilderParticipantReader  - Plugin org.jnario.suite.ui, extension org.eclipse.xtext.builder.participant
884  [Worker-1] ERROR org.eclipse.xtext.builder.impl.RegistryBuilderParticipant$BuilderParticipantReader  - Error processing extension: org.eclipse.core.internal.registry.ConfigurationElementHandle@330a

Sebastian Benz

Apr 18, 2014, 3:30:32 AM4/18/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it looks like the org.objectweb.asm plugin is missing in your eclipse installation (it should have been installed together with Jnario). Could you please verify if this is the problem by copying the following file in your eclipse dropins folder:

Sebastian

Marcos Macedo

Apr 18, 2014, 7:53:24 PM4/18/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
A dropped it in my "dropin" folder and nothing happened. The exactly same file was already inside my plugin folder.

Maybe it is important that I also have org.objectweb.asm_5.0.1.v201404071650.jar in my "plugin" folder.

Sebastian Benz

Apr 19, 2014, 7:25:54 AM4/19/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Ok, this could be a problem if there is an incompatibility between asm 3 and 5. I will make the dependency to asm more restrictive in the next release.

Sebastian