Jnario IDE doesn't notice changed Java Classes

Alexander Schwartz

Aug 2, 2014, 3:32:30 AM8/2/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using Jnario 1.0.0.201407142310 on a plain vanilla Eclipse IDE for JEE (4.4.0.20140612-0500).

When editing features, code completion for Java classes works very well.

But when I change the java class the IDE doesn't know about new parameters/methods until I close and re-open the Feature.

Is there an option that I miss, so that I would not need to close/open the editor of the feature all the time?

Thanks,
Alexander.

Sebastian Benz

Aug 2, 2014, 8:50:01 AM8/2/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alexander,

this should definitely work. I checked again and it definitely works for me. Could you please file a bug report with the exact steps to reproduce the problem:

Thanks,

Sebastian

Alexander Schwartz

Aug 2, 2014, 4:45:15 PM8/2/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sebastian,

I've posted an issue including a sample project and the steps I use to reproduce it:

https://github.com/sebastianbenz/Jnario/issues/139

Best regards,
Alexander.