Error while generating reports: Illegal escape character \/

Alex Philippi

Mar 25, 2014, 8:21:34 AM3/25/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I created a feature and set a "http://..." connection inside a Given statement. When I try to create the a jnario report, I get the error above, because inside the junit.xml the http:// was escaped to http:\/\/.

Should I escape these characters in the features? How can I handle with /-characters?

Thnx
Alex

Sebastian Benz

Mar 26, 2014, 3:06:09 AM3/26/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

could you please file an bug report with an reproducible example:

Thanks!

Sebastian