Contract tests with specs

hernanedua...@gmail.com

Aug 15, 2014, 4:20:59 PM8/15/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
In the presentation Take (back) control over your Test Suite, interaction tests and contract tests are suggested to avoid integration tests. The example shows an implementation of a contract test using a the factory method pattern. I wonder if something like that could be done using Jnario Specs.

Sebastian Benz

Aug 19, 2014, 5:36:20 AM8/19/14
to jna...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

unfortunately, this is currently not possible, but one of the features I definitely would like to add.

Cheers,

Sebastian