Cloud Filter API Support

RedHeadEmile

May 10, 2024, 12:31:44 PMMay 10
to Java Native Access
Hello,
I was looking for using the Cloud Filter API of Win32: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/_cloudapi/

Is there already supported by JNA ? (If so I didn't find it) If not should I create an issue on the GitHub ?

Thanks in advance :)

Matthias Bläsing

May 10, 2024, 2:10:04 PMMay 10
to jna-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Am Freitag, dem 10.05.2024 um 09:31 -0700 schrieb RedHeadEmile:
I was looking for using the Cloud Filter API of Win32: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/_cloudapi/
Is there already supported by JNA ? (If so I didn't find it) If not should I create an issue on the GitHub ?

I'm not aware of it. I don't think it is helpful to open a issue for this. The bindings were and are contributed by people needing them. In the past I needed improved COM support and so I contributed it. Others needed access to system information and contributed their extensions.

I doubt that people out there just wait for someone to ask for an API and jump to implement it.

Greetings

Matthias