Android:UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library(com/sun/jna/android-aarch64/libjnidispatch.so) ot found in resource path(.)

汤林鸿

Feb 4, 2024, 11:36:14 PMFeb 4
to Java Native Access

I come across problem "UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library(com/sun/jna/android-aarch64/libjnidispatch.so) ot found in resource path(.)", this problem occurs only in really fewer devices

My jna artifact is :net.java.dev.jna:jna:5.14.0@aar

Matthias Bläsing

Feb 5, 2024, 11:43:56 AMFeb 5
to jna-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Am Sonntag, dem 04.02.2024 um 20:36 -0800 schrieb 汤林鸿:

I come across problem "UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native library(com/sun/jna/android-aarch64/libjnidispatch.so) ot found in resource path(.)", this problem occurs only in really fewer devices

My jna artifact is :net.java.dev.jna:jna:5.14.0@aar

interesting. What does logcat report when it happens? You might want to rebuild JNA and change this:

To report the exception that is silently swallowed between lines 1007 and 1008.

You might also try to manually load jnidispatch/libjnidispatch.so using System.loadLibrary without calling into JNA to get the raw error.

Greetings

Matthias

Tres Finocchiaro

Feb 5, 2024, 12:51:05 PMFeb 5
to jna-...@googlegroups.com
In addition to Matthias' question, I'm curious which encoding Java is using.  I've seen this when Java tries to resolve a path (e.g. $HOME) using the wrong encoding.