Az2Nl *Shut Up and Kiss Me [PDF/EPub] Book by Book 2

mercantebe...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 9:15:14 AM5/19/22
to jn3ng...@googlegroups.com
0Az2NlI6QuS - Download and read Book 2's book Shut Up and Kiss Me in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book Shut Up and Kiss Me by Book 2.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: How to resist sleeping with your best friend when you’re stuck in a hotel room with the charming, glasses-wearing hottie.1. Slather your face in a grapefruit maskA best-friends-to-lovers, second chance, only-one-bed-in-the room romance!Until I learn whatever it takes might cost me everything.SHUT UP AND KISS ME is an MF, dual POV, friends to lovers, sexy, emotional standalone romance!I’ve already lost my best friend once, so I’ll do whatever it takes to resist thoroughly delicious Nolan again.2. Wear a big, fluffy robeHow to resist sleeping with your best friend when you’re stuck in a hotel room with the charming, glasses-wearing hottie.1. Slather your face in a grapefruit maskA best-friends-to-lovers, second chance, only-one-bed-in-the room romance!Until I learn whatever it takes might cost me everything.SHUT UP AND KISS ME is an MF, dual POV, friends to lovers, sexy, emotional standalone romance!I’ve already lost my best friend once, so I’ll do whatever it takes to resist thoroughly delicious Nolan again.2. Wear a big, fluffy robe.

gong...@gmail.com

May 19, 2022, 9:30:14 AM5/19/22
to jn3ng...@googlegroups.com