Kf2Sn *Shut Up and Kiss Me [PDF/EPub] Book by Lauren Blakely

0 vue

gawe...@gmail.com

non lue,
19 mai 2022, 08:52:0619/05/2022
à jn3ng...@googlegroups.com
5Kf2SnL2EfE - Download and read Lauren Blakely's book Shut Up and Kiss Me in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book Shut Up and Kiss Me by Lauren Blakely.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: A best-friends-to-lovers, second chance, only-one-bed-in-the room romance!How to resist sleeping with your best friend when you’re stuck in a hotel room with the charming, glasses-wearing hottie.1. Slather your face in a grapefruit mask2. Wear a big, fluffy robeOops. Too bad our libidos have other plans.But after a night of epic, soul-shattering banging, I’ll have to wrestle the sex genie back into the bottle the next morning when I get the big news. Nolan and I just landed a once-in-a-lifetime for our scrappy online restaurant review show. We’re going to New York for a month and we’ll be together in a hotel all the time.A best-friends-to-lovers, second chance, only-one-bed-in-the room romance!How to resist sleeping with your best friend when you’re stuck in a hotel room with the charming, glasses-wearing hottie.1. Slather your face in a grapefruit mask2. Wear a big, fluffy robeOops. Too bad our libidos have other plans.But after a night of epic, soul-shattering banging, I’ll have to wrestle the sex genie back into the bottle the next morning when I get the big news. Nolan and I just landed a once-in-a-lifetime for our scrappy online restaurant review show. We’re going to New York for a month and we’ll be together in a hotel all the time..
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message