First animation is different from following animations.

Tom Raas

Jan 13, 2014, 5:41:58 AM1/13/14
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com

When I navigate to a slide for the first time after the page is loaded the animation is not as I want it to be. When I navigate to the same slide again without refreshing the page, the animation is like I want to. (Every time).

This is the link to the example:
http://impress.testggo.nl/

If you click on div link closest to the bottom you will see what I mean!

Hope somebody can help!

Thanks in advance,

Tom

Message has been deleted

Tom Raas

Jan 20, 2014, 6:27:21 AM1/20/14
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com
The described situation seems to exist only in Chrome! I did not noticed before that the animations are very different in other browsers. Since the problem does not bother me that much, I'm going to forget about it.