Change position of a slide then reload

Andrea Maschio

Jul 9, 2014, 4:57:42 AM7/9/14
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I was looking up for a feature impress.js doesn't support, so I found the existence of jmpress, which is very cool :)

What I was trying to achieve is to change the coordinates for a step (or other metadata) and view the changes without reloading the page, so a sort of reload() or refresh() for the whole presentation.

Is there anything similar in jmpress?

Thanks

Andrea Maschio

Tobias Koppers

Jul 9, 2014, 5:00:20 AM7/9/14
to jmpress.js
Take a look at the `reapply` and `select` methods. http://jmpressjs.github.io/docs/core.html

Andrea Maschio

Jul 9, 2014, 6:36:16 AM7/9/14
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com, tobias....@googlemail.com
Thank you very much. I did, and while I was able to select a step

$('#impress').jmpress('select','#divname')

when I changed the data-x element via $scope and angularjs binding and then called

$('#impress').jmpress('reapply','#divname')

I've got this error:
TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'element.data("stepData")')

It isn't clear how and when I should modify step.data. Could you point me to the right docs?

Thanks a lot
Andrea