flippin

Michael Voegeli

Mar 19, 2014, 2:08:37 AM3/19/14
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Im doing a fotopresentation with this gerät library. Is There a way to create flipping steps. I tried datarotate, but that affects the view, not the step itself. Many thanks for any hint. Sample of the presentation (e.g. from s1 to n1): www.mysvoege.li

Tobias Koppers

Mar 19, 2014, 2:34:25 AM3/19/14
to jmpress.js
Combine CSS for flipping cards with jmpress animations.

Hi. Im doing a fotopresentation with this gerät library. Is There a way to create flipping steps. I tried datarotate, but that affects the view, not the step itself. Many thanks for any hint. Sample of the presentation (e.g. from s1 to n1): www.mysvoege.li

Message has been deleted

Michael Voegeli

Mar 20, 2014, 6:30:02 PM3/20/14
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com, tobias....@googlemail.com
HI Tobias. Many thanks... could make it run :-) besides the positioning/origin issues.... test --> mysvoege.li