How to implement jmpress in bootstrap environment ?

Dennis Vogel

Nov 6, 2020, 2:38:04 AM11/6/20
to jmpress.js
Hi folks,

I'am using a flask backend and set up a bootstrap grid including navbar (nothing special, I try to learn web-development).
My app is working so far, but any time I start jmpress presentation, my bootstrap navbar is completely inactive, it shows the buttons, but no one returns hovering style or follow links.

I found out that bootstrap and jmpress are no friends together.

My template loads

<header>
bootstrap.min.css
font-awesome.min.css
main.css
presentation.css
</header>

    <container 1>
        bootstrap navbar
    </container 1>
    <container 2>
        my dynamic content (inclusive jmpress presentation)
    </container 2>
    <scripts>
    jquery-3.2.1.slim.min.js
    popper.min.js
    bootstrap.min.js
    jmpress.js
    $(impress).jmpress("goTo", "overview")
    <scripts>

Does anyone got an idea, how to get my navbar and jmpress working together ?

Thank you !

Dennis