Video in presenter notes

15 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag

Martyn Wheeler

ulæst,
23. jul. 2013, 11.53.2523.07.2013
til jmpr...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to get presenter notes to work with my presentation and it all looks good so far. However, I have a video that automatically loads in my presentation and this means that in the notes page I get a copy of the video playing and the two are out of sync.  Anyone have any ideas as to how to stop the video playing in the notes page but continue in the presentation tab?

Thanks

Martyn

Tobias Koppers

ulæst,
23. jul. 2013, 12.42.5223.07.2013
til jmpress.js
You can use the Web Messaging API (http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-webmessaging-20101118/) to communication from the presentation-screen.html to the presentation.

Or you can detect if the presentation is running in a iframe and disable the video in this case. (That's the simplier way)

2013/7/23 Martyn Wheeler <martynd...@gmail.com>

Martyn

Martyn Wheeler

ulæst,
23. jul. 2013, 13.51.2123.07.2013
til jmpr...@googlegroups.com, tobias....@googlemail.com
Brilliant, the iframe detection worked a treat
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye opslag