Fullscreen background for each step?

Horacio Galván

Jun 18, 2013, 6:03:37 PM6/18/13
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I have 10 steps, and I want each one to display a different image as a background, and the background must be fullscreen.

I've read how to position a fullscreen background image with or without css, and it works on a normal div, but when I place the image inside a <div class="step">, it just doesn't work.

Can you give me some guidelines on how to solve this?

Thanks. =)

Tobias Koppers

Jun 19, 2013, 6:20:51 AM6/19/13
to jmpress.js
It doesn't work this way.

Add the background element outside the jmpress element and just change it via javascript on "enterStep".

Horacio Galván

Jun 19, 2013, 10:21:56 AM6/19/13
to jmpr...@googlegroups.com, tobias....@googlemail.com
Hello, thanks for answering. =)

I forgot to mention that I also want to move the backgrounds with attributes( data-x, data-y, etc), so if I do it with javascript will I be able to still do that?

Thanks. =)