limit number of 3d steps z-index?

瀏覽次數:29 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Michael Voegeli

未讀,
2014年3月25日 下午5:15:062014/3/25
收件者:jmpr...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I setup a presentation with around 26 steps, containing images (756 x 552), layered on each other with z-index ranging from 0 to -100000 (-4000 per step). Some of the steps are flippable. The idea is to "walk" trough the steps from the past to present. If I set the browser zoom to 100, the around first 6 steps are not visible. If I approach the 7. step it works. If I change the browser zoom to 75% it works for all steps. Is there anything related to limitations or a particular required setting in css? I would like to use this slideshow for a wedding surprise and it would be a pitty, if it doesn't work for only some steps. Any help is very very much appreciated!! Michael

Michael Voegeli

未讀,
2014年3月25日 下午5:47:002014/3/25
收件者:jmpr...@googlegroups.com
additional input: Seems to be an issue only with Chrome, with Safari I didn't face these issues

Tobias Koppers

未讀,
2014年3月26日 清晨5:59:572014/3/26
收件者:jmpress.js
Sounds like a browser limitation/bug.

In general the behavior with many images is pretty bad from a performance point of view.

If you prepare a example, I'll take a look at it.

Michael Voegeli

未讀,
2014年3月26日 下午4:09:332014/3/26
收件者:jmpr...@googlegroups.com、tobias....@googlemail.com