PerfMon Metrics Collector - labeling of x-axis

Achim Röhm

Jul 16, 2012, 8:16:35 AM7/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have tried and searched a lot of time, but I could not find a solution - so I hope someone of you can help me.

At the PerfMon Metrics Collector I want to change the label of the x-axis according to the metric I collect.
For example - if I collect CPU usage the label of the x-axis should be 'CPU usage in %' - but my charts shows only the neutral x-axis label 'Performance Metrics' (see jpg).

Could you show me a way to change this labeling?

Best regards
Achim
myCPUChart.JPG

Lars Reimann

Jul 16, 2012, 12:35:48 PM7/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I would also vote +1 on this.

Not having axis label may be very confusing for some people.

Also, there are different opinions about the scaling (x10, x100, etc).
It may also be difficult to easily interpret such an analysis. Is there
maybe a way to switch to log display?

Thanks in advance,

LR

Stéphane Hoblingre

Jul 16, 2012, 12:58:51 PM7/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It is not possible with the current implementation...
As a workaround, you can change the row label to the unit so you will get something like "host CPU (%)".

Autoscalling can be disabled in options.

Stef

Lars Reimann

Jul 17, 2012, 4:14:53 AM7/17/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we noticed some small discrepancies concerning the test length when
displaying the results.

While most of the standard listeners have the same test test duration
displayed, the PerfMon results differ in the 5 to 10 sec range.

Is this an issue or can we ignore it?

greetings,

l.r.

krishna...@gmail.com

Jul 31, 2012, 5:58:16 AM7/31/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com, l.re...@metaways.de
But what do those units in Y axis mean? They are ranging from 70,000 - 2,000,000 for some graphs and they're at maximum 700,000 for some.

It would be great if it is displayed in %.

Sebastian K

Oct 6, 2021, 5:34:50 AM10/6/21
to jmeter-plugins

Now it's possible to change: https://github.com/undera/jmeter-plugins/pull/331