Browser is closed when payload of 5mb is sent.

Common Man

May 3, 2022, 4:37:38 PM5/3/22
to ptgr...@googlegroups.com, jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am trying to use web driver sampler to open the browser and send
payload of 5MB or more to the server . When I try to send the request
immediately the browser is closed with the below error message.I tried
to use Explicit Wait Sample Code but that did not help.

1651609406490 Marionette INFO Listening on port 61677
1651609406951 RemoteAgent INFO Proxy settings initialised:
{"proxyType":"system"}
May 03, 2022 1:23:26 PM org.openqa.selenium.remote.ProtocolHandshake
createSession
INFO: Detected dialect: W3C
Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
Warning: Nashorn engine is planned to be removed from a future JDK release
console.warn: LoginRecipes: "getRecipes: falling back to a synchronous
message for:" "http://127.0.0.1:8080"
1651609416678 Marionette INFO Stopped listening on port 61677
[GFX1-]: RenderCompositorSWGL failed mapping default framebuffer, no dt

###!!! [Parent][PContentParent] Error:
Send(msgname=PContent::Msg_DestroyBrowsingContextGroup) Closed
channel: cannot send/recv

JavaScript error: resource://gre/modules/Sqlite.jsm, line 1105: Error:
Sqlite.jsm has been shutdown. Cannot open connection to:
C:\Local\Temp\rust_mozprofileQjaBuF\protections.sqlite

###!!! [Parent][PImageBridgeParent] Error:
RunMessage(msgname=PImageBridge::Msg_WillClose) Channel closing: too
late to send/recv, messages will be lost

Thanks,
David

DT

May 4, 2022, 2:22:26 AM5/4/22
to jmeter-plugins
It sounds like a Geckodriver bug 1823 so I'm afraid there is nothing you can do about it, so it worth considering migrating from Firefox to i.e. Chrome or even perform testing of file uploads using normal JMeter's HTTP Request samplers, check out Performance Testing: Upload and Download Scenarios with Apache JMeter article for more details.