Error when running JMeter script remotely

olivernz

Oct 15, 2012, 8:20:23 PM10/15/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I get the following error, when I try and run a script remotely:

Error in NonGUIDriver org.apache.jmeter.engine.JMeterEngineException: Error in rconfigure() method java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
        java.io.NotSerializableException: kg.apc.jmeter.reporters.LoadosophiaUploadingNotifier

Oddly enough I can run the script locally and I can run other scripts remotely without this error. I have nothing in the script for Loadsophia. I don't use it for my tests.I have no clue what's going on and I spent a whole lot of time looking.

Cheers Oliver

olivernz

Oct 15, 2012, 10:45:52 PM10/15/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, the difference between the remote script that works and this one is, that the remote working script has SOAP calls only. No HTTP sampler, whereas the one that doesn't work remotely only has HTTP Samplers (v4). I checked Java (1.6), JMeter (2.7) and Plug-ins (0.5.4) are all the same versions on all machines.

Cheers Oliver

Tharinda Liyanage

Oct 15, 2012, 11:57:46 PM10/15/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
I also got similar when using JMeter 2.7 and got it repeatedly. So I switched back to 2.6 where it worked well.

olivernz

Oct 16, 2012, 5:35:51 PM10/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Tried switching to JMeter 2.8?

olivernz

Oct 16, 2012, 7:36:56 PM10/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
I still get the same issue on 2.6. I think it's something in the plugins.

olivernz

Oct 16, 2012, 9:23:16 PM10/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Ok, also tried 0.5.3. No luck. Same message. Now I'll change my script and see which element is causing issues.

olivernz

Oct 16, 2012, 10:51:59 PM10/16/12
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm... now I'm getting an RMI exception. So I'm guessing it is a JMeter issue afterall. What I get is

Error in NonGUIDriver org.apache.jmeter.engine.JMeterEngineException: Error in rconfigure() method java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
        java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

But I didn't really change anything so it's odd something changed :-(

cyril....@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2013, 9:27:04 AM1/14/13
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have the same problem.

When I add the listener Perfmon metric, I obtain the error in remote mode. The listener response over time works well.

jmeter version 2.8
jmeter plugin version 0.5.5

Andrey Pohilko

Jan 15, 2013, 5:21:23 AM1/15/13
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Do you have all JMeter nodes with the same plugins version? It should not vary

alex...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2013, 6:42:26 AM3/1/13
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi any news about this topic ? I have the same error and in my test there is perfmon listener.
Thanks
Alessandro
Message has been deleted

Andrey Pokhilko

Dec 1, 2017, 2:39:23 AM12/1/17
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

The thing to ensure here is that your slave machine has all required plugins installed.

Andrey Pokhilko

01.12.2017 10:15, sravani...@levadata.com пишет:
Hi Everyone,
I am trying to run my jmeter test plan in remote network.but, im getting the Exception like "Error in NonGUIDriver org.apache.jmeter.engine.JMeterEngineException: Error in rconfigure() method java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested exception is:
        java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe (Write failed)
" when running it in master machine.
* master and slave machines are in the same subnet and i added the slave machine IP Address in jmeter.properties file of master machine.

Master machine: linux
Java version: openjdk version "1.8.0_151"
                      OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_151-8u151-b12-0ubuntu0.16.04.2-b12)
Jmeter version: actually i installed apache-jmeter-3.3 but it showing the version like 2.11.
Slave machine: linux
Java version: java version "1.8.0_91"
                     Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.91-b14, mixed mode)
The test plan was running successfully in master and slave machine separately.

I stopped here.
so plz give the solution for that problem.
i dont know the reason why it is shoeing like that.
Thanks in advance

Thanks,Sravani