How to Send TFTP UDP Traffic using JMeter Plugin

mats...@gmail.com

Sep 11, 2021, 6:30:21 AM9/11/21
to jmeter-plugins
Hi,

    I am trying to do TFTP Upload Traffic(hex text) using JMeter(Attached is the Config Screenshot(TFTPSamplerConfig.jpg)) Plugin(https://www.blazemeter.com/blog/load-testing-udp-the-ultimate-guide) but I am hitting a error(Attached is the Screenshot(TFTPTrafficError.jpg)).
   Please let me know if the config is incorrect, how should I configure for TFTP so that I can test Upload/Download Traffic using TFTP. Also do we need to have Separate Data Encode/Decode Class for TFTP as opposed to kg.apc.jmeter.samplers.HexStringUDPDecoder for uploading/download files via TFTP.

Thanks
Srikanth

TFTPTrafficError.jpg
TFTPSamplerConfig.jpg