Generating Test Reoprt with jmerter

Abubakar Mumin

Nov 4, 2021, 7:31:46 PM11/4/21
to jmeter-plugins
Hello,
I am new in performing performance testing and any time i rum the command  " jmeter -n –t test.jmx -l testresults.jtl " from command line i get this error message

"'jmeter' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
I have being battling with is for days now but i cant generate performance test report.
Please i need help. I need someone to please help me out.
My Machine is 64x bit/Windows 10.
Please i need some one to guide me through how to configure my machine so that i can start generating my performance test report.

Thank You
Mumin Abubakar

Jawad Zulfiqar

Nov 4, 2021, 9:29:58 PM11/4/21
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abubakar,

Please try executing with ./jmeter instead of jmeter in command line.

DT

Nov 5, 2021, 8:37:35 AM11/5/21
to jmeter-plugins
  1. JMeter is not installed on Windows by default, you need to download and install it first
  2. You need  to run this command from "bin" folder of your JMeter installation.
  3. Alternatively you can add the "bin" folder of your JMeter installation to your Windows PATH
Untitled.png

Ade Wale

Nov 5, 2021, 8:43:43 AM11/5/21
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aboubakar,

Watch YouTube video on how to use Jmeter that'll save you alot of time.

Ade

Abubakar Mumin

Nov 5, 2021, 6:23:38 PM11/5/21
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ade,
I have watched lots of videos but i keep having these error when i want to generate my dashboard graphical result.
 See the error message below

Error generating the report: org.apache.jmeter.report.dashboard.GenerationException: Error while processing samples: Consumer failed with message :Consumer failed with message :Consumer failed with message :Consumer failed with message :Begin size 0 is not equal to fixed size 5

and i used the correct command in my command line/ power shell

>jmeter  -n -t C:\Apps\apache-jmeter-5.4.1\bin\examples\google.jmx -l C:\Apps\apache-jmeter-5.4.1\bin\examples\goolgee.csv -e -o C:\Apps\apache-jmeter-5.4.1\bin\examples\googlereport

Abubakar Mumin

Nov 5, 2021, 6:25:56 PM11/5/21
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
hi,

 See the error message below

Error generating the report: org.apache.jmeter.report.dashboard.GenerationException: Error while processing samples: Consumer failed with message :Consumer failed with message :Consumer failed with message :Consumer failed with message :Begin size 0 is not equal to fixed size 5

and i used the correct command in my command line/ power shell

>jmeter  -n -t C:\Apps\apache-jmeter-5.4.1\bin\examples\google.jmx -l C:\Apps\apache-jmeter-5.4.1\bin\examples\goolgee.csv -e -o C:\Apps\apache-jmeter-5.4.1\bin\examples\googlereport

the command can not generate the dashboard  report but its generating the .csv report on excel sheet

296017245

Nov 5, 2021, 6:26:10 PM11/5/21
to Abubakar Mumin
 您好,您的邮件已收到,我会尽快给您回复。