Setting cache-control value other than no-store

Mar 20, 2024, 10:34:03 AMMar 20
to jmeter-plugins
Hi,
I have an application which when I access through browser gives cache-control header as:
max-age=600, public, But when I hit the same application from jmeter it says: cache-control : no-store. How can I simulate the same cache-control behavior in jmeter? I tried HTTP Cache Manager but that didn't seem to help.

Dmitri T

Mar 20, 2024, 11:04:03 AMMar 20
to jmeter-plugins
You need to send the same HTTP headers as real browser does in order to get the same response. The headers can be added using HTTP Header Manager .

See How to make JMeter behave more like a real browser article for more information.