Ultimate Thread Group

Umit Kumarova

May 23, 2022, 12:44:55 PM5/23/22
to jmeter-plugins
Hi All! I would like to ask about Ultimate Thread Group. Is it good practice to use Ultimate Thread Group for Distributed load testing to produce traffic similar to Real user activity data. If there any other practices to produce traffic similar to real scenarios? I would be very grateful for your advice!

DT

May 24, 2022, 5:41:49 AM5/24/22
to jmeter-plugins
Ultimate Thread Group is just the way JMeter starts/stops the threads (virtual users), as long as the network footprint generated by the Ultimate Thread Group matches the one generated by real users.

With regards to the "other practices" you can take a look at Access Log Sampler: