send udp request

Milson Antonio

Mar 11, 2024, 6:49:22 AMMar 11
to jmeter-plugins
Can you help me to add "jmeter-plugins-udp-0.4.jar" and use it on Jmeter 5.1.1 to create udp request, I'm getting this error: "cannot find class: kg/apc/jmeter/samplers/AbstractIPSample", when I'm try to add a udp request.

Kind regards,

Milson

Dmitri T

Mar 11, 2024, 8:45:16 AMMar 11
to jmeter-plugins
The class you're missing is available in jmeter-plugins-common-io package, download the .jar, drop it to JMeter Classpath and restart JMeter and at least this error will go away.

Apart from this:

You might also be interested in What Is UDP? The Ultimate Testing Guide article

Milson Antonio

Mar 15, 2024, 12:34:22 PMMar 15
to jmeter-...@googlegroups.com
Okay thanks it's work