Getting an exception on login in XMPP

已查看 273 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

shrikan...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年8月28日 04:40:092017/8/28
收件人 jmeter-plugins
Hi,

I am able to connect and disconnect to XMPP server but getting below error on login-

org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketCollector.nextResultOrThrow(PacketCollector.java:191)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketCollector.nextResultOrThrow(PacketCollector.java:175)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.bindResourceAndEstablishSession(XMPPConnection.java:535)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.login(XMPPTCPConnection.java:260)
at com.blazemeter.jmeter.xmpp.actions.Login.perform(Login.java:51)
at com.blazemeter.jmeter.xmpp.JMeterXMPPSampler.sample(JMeterXMPPSampler.java:57)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.executeSamplePackage(JMeterThread.java:475)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.processSampler(JMeterThread.java:418)
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:249)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Andrey Pokhilko

未读,
2017年8月28日 11:41:522017/8/28
收件人 jmeter-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

You'd need to review network level to understand what actually happens there. Also, try to increase connection timeout, might help.

Andrey Pokhilko

shiva8...@gmail.com

未读,
2017年8月31日 14:16:122017/8/31
收件人 jmeter-plugins、shrikan...@gmail.com

Hi Srikanth,

Even i am also trying test the jabber server, i am able connect and disconnect, but when i am trying to login , i am getting SASLError : using Plain : unauthorized.. can you please help me , if you have faced the similar issue?

Thanks,
Shiva

Shamshad Gilani Saleem

未读,
2019年11月26日 10:07:392019/11/26
收件人 jmeter-plugins
Hi Shrikan,

Did you find any solution for the above issue?

I need help. I am stuck at this issue from a long time.

Please let me know if you have solution to the problem.

Below are the error message received from the jmeter for LOGIN

org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$NoResponseException: null
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketCollector.nextResultOrThrow(PacketCollector.java:191) ~[smack-core-4.0.7.jar:4.0.7]
at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketCollector.nextResultOrThrow(PacketCollector.java:175) ~[smack-core-4.0.7.jar:4.0.7]
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPConnection.bindResourceAndEstablishSession(XMPPConnection.java:535) ~[smack-core-4.0.7.jar:4.0.7]
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.login(XMPPTCPConnection.java:260) ~[smack-tcp-4.0.7.jar:4.0.7]
at com.blazemeter.jmeter.xmpp.actions.Login.perform(Login.java:51) ~[jmeter-plugins-xmpp-1.5.1.jar:?]
at com.blazemeter.jmeter.xmpp.JMeterXMPPSampler.sample(JMeterXMPPSampler.java:57) [jmeter-plugins-xmpp-1.5.1.jar:?]
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.doSampling(JMeterThread.java:622) [ApacheJMeter_core.jar:5.1.1 r1855137]
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.executeSamplePackage(JMeterThread.java:546) [ApacheJMeter_core.jar:5.1.1 r1855137]
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.processSampler(JMeterThread.java:486) [ApacheJMeter_core.jar:5.1.1 r1855137]
at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:253) [ApacheJMeter_core.jar:5.1.1 r1855137]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_221]

Thanks & Regards,
Shamshad

sujatha....@gmail.com

未读,
2020年7月30日 08:37:382020/7/30
收件人 jmeter-plugins
For anyone looking for how to resolve this still--
Need to add the below to user properties in JMeter and restart to get it working
sasl.mechanism=PLAIN

Thanks

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 2:10:09 PM UTC+5:30, shrikan...@gmail.com wrote:

sujatha....@gmail.com

未读,
2020年7月30日 08:37:532020/7/30
收件人 jmeter-plugins
For anyone looking for how to resolve this still--
Need to add the below to user properties in JMeter and restart to get it working
sasl.mechanism=PLAIN

Thanks

On Monday, August 28, 2017 at 2:10:09 PM UTC+5:30, shrikan...@gmail.com wrote:

Nitish Kumar

未读,
2022年9月11日 13:55:192022/9/11
收件人 jmeter-plugins
Hi,

I am using XMPP server (openfire 4.7.3) and able to connect - login - disconnect using client application Spark 2.9.4 .

In JMeter I am able to connect and disconnect to XMPP server (openfire 4.7.3), but while login I am getting the below error in JMeter :

[...]

I have tried by increasing the timeout to 16 minutes that is 1000000 milliseconds.
I have also added  sasl.mechanism=PLAIN  in my jmeter's "bin/user.properties" file .
I have also tried by replacing the smack-core-4.0.7.jar and smck-tcp-4.0.7.jar library with smack-core-4.1.3.jar .

None of the above solutions are working for me and I am stuck with my script creation .
It would be a great help If anyone can provide the steps to resolve this issue in JMeter.

Thanks,
Nitish Kumar

Harish Thatipamula

未读,
2022年9月12日 08:00:442022/9/12
收件人 jmeter-plugins
Hi Nitish,

Even I'm facing the same issue, let me know if you find any solution, I'll try from my end as well and keep you posted if i find any.

Thanks,
Harish

Sumanth Kalluri

未读,
2023年1月5日 00:26:592023/1/5
收件人 jmeter-plugins
hi Sujatha,

Can you please elaborate on how to add sasl.mechanism=PLAIN to user properties in JMeter.

Thanks
On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 6:07:53 PM UTC+5:30 sujatha....@gmail.com wrote:

DT

未读,
2023年1月5日 03:25:572023/1/5
收件人 jmeter-plugins
Just add the line to user.properties file (lives in "bin" folder of your JMeter installation) and restart JMeter to pick the property up.

Alternatively you can pass the property via -J command-line argument when launching JMeter like:

jmeter -Jsasl.mechanism=PLAIN -t /path/to/your/testplan.jmx ....

More information:

Sumanth Kalluri

未读,
2023年1月16日 14:12:002023/1/16
收件人 jmeter-plugins
hello,
I have added the line, but it didn't work. And after further debugging I realised that the JMeter during the authentication, uses STARTTLS, however the local Openfire xmpp server that I am using is http and doesn't use SSL. I have tried disabling SSL by adding server.rmi.ssl.disable=true to my jmeter.properties and user.properties file, yet it still uses STARTTLS during authentication. How can I change it to SASL?
If you have resolved this or have any solution for my problem, please let me know

Thanks.
回复全部
回复作者
转发