I am not able to find Transaction Per Second Plugin on Mac

Shashikanth Channagiri

Sep 5, 2021, 4:39:03 PM9/5/21
to jmeter-plugins
I am not able to find Transaction Per Second on Mac

Screen Shot 2021-09-05 at 1.38.09 PM.png

DT

Sep 6, 2021, 2:48:22 AM9/6/21
to jmeter-plugins
Transactions per Second chart is a part of 3 Basic Graphs bundle, the relevant Maven artifact is kg.apc:jmeter-plugins-graphs-basic

Just type "transactions" into the filter field at the bottom left corner of the JMeter Plugins Manager GUI or look for "3 Basic Graphs" in the list and you will be able to find/install it:

Untitled.png

Shashikanth Channagiri

Sep 6, 2021, 11:59:25 AM9/6/21
to jmeter-plugins
I don't see Apply Changes and Restart JMeter. Please help
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 8.57.18 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 8.57.08 AM.png

DT

Sep 7, 2021, 1:35:08 AM9/7/21
to jmeter-plugins

Shashikanth Channagiri

Sep 7, 2021, 12:33:48 PM9/7/21
to jmeter-plugins
Now I am getting

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.TableVisualizer

Please help

DT

Sep 8, 2021, 1:34:56 AM9/8/21
to jmeter-plugins
Are you sure you haven't removed jmeter - Various Core Components plugin by accident?

There should be ApacheJMeter_components.jar file in lib/ext folder of your JMeter installation.

If it's not there either download and install a brand new latest stable version of JMeter or install the jmeter - Various Core Components using the aforementioned JMeter Plugins Manager.

Shashikanth Channagiri

Sep 8, 2021, 2:23:08 PM9/8/21
to jmeter-plugins
Thanks it is working now.
What time unit Average in Summary Report

Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 8.42.13 AM_Trunk.png

DT

Sep 9, 2021, 2:02:35 AM9/9/21
to jmeter-plugins
All the response times are in milliseconds

More information on JMeter metrics:

Shashikanth Channagiri

Sep 9, 2021, 5:06:22 PM9/9/21
to jmeter-plugins
From my attachment of Aggregate Report
1000 samples
Average = 6347 milliseconds

Total Time = 1000 * 66347  = 66347000 Milliseconds = 66347 seconds
This is too high and also TSP shows 16 seconds
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 8.34.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 8.34.21 PM.png

DT

Sep 10, 2021, 2:59:35 AM9/10/21
to jmeter-plugins
Are you sure you're able to read English and understand what's written there? The statements which are in blue are hyperlinks pointing to the useful articles and you're supposed to click the links and get familiarized with the content.

What are you trying to calculate by multiplying 6347 by 1000? Average response time is arithmetic mean of all response times (sum of all 1000 response times divided by their count)

You won't get 16 seconds of "total time" as you're running threads in parallel and total test duration is time frame between first sample start time and last sample end time.

Also don't run your test in GUI mode, it's only for tests development and debugging, when it comes to test execution you should be running JMeter in command-line non-GUI mode with all listeners disabled.

See JMeter Best Practices user manual chapter for more information.

Shashikanth Channagiri

Sep 11, 2021, 8:45:50 PM9/11/21
to jmeter-plugins
Thanks for the clarifications.
I am running Tests from command line, please let me know from which Plugin Type, can I find total time or
Latest Sample(Similar to the one in Graph Results)