Elastic Application Performance Monitoring tool

Vincent Daburon

Feb 7, 2024, 7:39:10 AMFeb 7
to jmeter-plugins
Hello,

A tool to integrate Elastic Application Performance Monitoring (ELASTIC APM) into a JMeter script in order to have the timeline of JMeter pages in APM Kibana reports.

I can answer the question: " For this page (JMeter Transaction Controller) how is the time distributed between Web Services calls, SQL queries, JMS messages ? "

The JMeter plugin (vdn@github - elastic-apm-tool)

More detailed documentation (architecture, Kibana dashboards) on this tool is available at: https://github.com/vdaburon/jmeter-elastic-apm

Regards
Vincent DAB.

Vincent Daburon

May 13, 2024, 10:38:56 AMMay 13
to jmeter-plugins
Hi,
I write an article in the dzone web site.
Explore how and why to integrate Elastic APM to add the notion of pages from JMeter in Kibana APM dashboards and how to use the jmeter-elastic-apm tool.

Regards.
Vincent DAB.