network print test

안드로이드

Jun 25, 2024, 8:54:16 PM (9 days ago) Jun 25
to jmeter-plugins
I'd like to test the network print connected to a specific domain and port
How can we do it?
Please tell me a wise way

Dmitri T

Jun 27, 2024, 3:05:00 AM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to jmeter-plugins
What do you mean by "network print"? If you want to replicate HTTP traffic using JMeter - the easiest way is just recording it using HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder or JMeter Chrome Extension

If traffic is not HTTP you can use a sniffer tool like Wireshark to analyze network packets and then choose appropriate Sampler or Plugin which supports that network protocol(s)

안드로이드

Jun 27, 2024, 7:58:25 PM (7 days ago) Jun 27
to jmeter-plugins
I made a virtual PDF printer by installing cups on the Linux server
And I connected the printer using the server IP address and I want to test the PDF storage speed

ex)
Synergetic Data Systems Inc.

2024년 6월 27일 목요일 오후 4시 5분 0초 UTC+9에 Dmitri T님이 작성:

Dmitri T

Jun 28, 2024, 12:18:48 AM (6 days ago) Jun 28
to jmeter-plugins
If you want to simulate hundreds of users submitting printing tasks or want to measure processing speed of different files sizes you can use i..e Cups4j library from JSR223 Sampler with Groovy language.