What is our next event......

Danielle van Asch-Prevot

Jan 3, 2014, 1:35:03 PM1/3/14
to jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Holiday Season and you had a great New Years.

When is our next event?  The next one I see is in February (Lauren E) . Francesca and Sara, did you want to plan something casual in January? Maybe dinner on Polk street?

On a New Years note, Katie alerted me to sign up for the January Cure, which we are both so excited about. Do any of you have any good New Years resolutions?

Great parties over x mas, can't wait to see you all!

<3 Danielle

Courtney Geier

Jan 3, 2014, 2:01:43 PM1/3/14
to Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Hi Everyone!!!

Happy New Year! If you need help with planning any events let me know!

On another note.... My resolution was to make good, positive and healthy choices this year!!!

1) Are any of you "outside" runners, I am slowly (literally) getting back into it and need some running buddies.
2) Nails...Nails...Nails... I need to get mine done. So... if you are down for meeting up, possibly having some wine and getting a mani/pedi let me know!

Can't wait to catch up with all of you, December was a crazy month!

Courtney

Francesca Clough

Jan 6, 2014, 4:19:58 PM1/6/14
to Danielle van Asch-Prevot, jlsf-provisional-ed---silver-and-gold
Yes, Sarah and I are up for planning something in January.  We will discuss it, and get back to everyone with date options/details.

Francesca